GoodBye to everyone

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Andromeda, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Member

Hello Everyone,
    Due to recent activity a "Friend" decided to take it upon himself to take all of my belongings in-game
    all the time and money I put into the game has been taken away from me ...And before anyone says anything about sharing account I never shared my toon not once I wouldn't let anyone on my character I grinded my toons by myself... I was letting a "friend" get something off my toon and they decided to clean me out... The one time I let someone on my account and they take everything I had worked for... So with that being said I bid you all a farewell...I will miss you all some more then others who am I kidding I will miss everyone..The grinding, the dungeon runs, and just all the friendly new people I have met and the ones I have known forever.. The memories will last forever I will always be a 9Dragons junkie... If you know me well enough you can reach me on facebook and say hi. I have had a great time with everyone so this is actually hard to say bye to friends i've made over the years but I guess it is what it is. The time has come For Andro The Queen ProNoob to stay logged out of game....... I have been apart of 9d since beta in acclaim and I have never met a more diverse bunch of people yes everyone has their differences and some leagues don't like one another but in the end it is just a game and it is meant to have fun so do that HAVE FUN!!!! Don't Hate one another over little things like me I got scammed by a "friend" yes it hurt my feelings that this person I trusted would do me wrong when I have never done anyone wrong in my whole gaming experience...I don't hate this person i'm just disappointed in him. So to all of you be happy and Just HAVE FUN and may everything in your life turn out the way you hope for....In closing Thank you Jasmine For allowing me to be apart of your wonderful family everyone in that league is so wonderful *Shakey Shakey Shakey Pinayynayyyy* Thanks for giving a old pvper a chance ^_^ I told you I wouldn't shoot at anyone :p I was a good girl <3.....Although I was and will always be a Ascension Girl at heart <3:D and to all the other leagues I was a part of Thank you also for allowing me into your circle of trust.

P.S. Don't give your info to anyone even if you trust them sometimes all it takes is one time and then boom your stuff is gone....

Love you all
    Peace, Love and Pancakes
    Andromeda, SilkySmooth, _-Pandora-_ aka Pandy, Krazymom, Skittles

2. Andarin

Andarin Member

Good bye....
    Never trust anyone, except ur self :)

3. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

I'm sorry to hear that :(

We wish you luck in future endeavors!

And we thank you for playing Nine Dragons Awaken!

You're always welcome back!

Vanguard likes this.
  4. Ryan11b

Ryan11b New Member

Goodness i remember Andro from acclaim wow... its been years i was 14 or 15 then. Always wanted to join Ascension but was never given the time of day. Now im 25 back in 9D and reading this post still broke me tho i dont know you. Live well.

5. Dodge33

Dodge33 Member

This is a sad situation! I remember Andro from acclaim days! I wish I could help you stay!

6. Jazztech

Jazztech Well-Known Member

People out here saying years. How long this game been out?

7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

about 12 years