guans and jin alliance

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by thenathan76, May 2, 2017.

1. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

I highly recommend that guans and jins ally against fujins. As much as id like to not hit jins. I'm pretty certain that there are fujins that are going to.

2. Museigen

Museigen Member

Sissy

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Depends on if they show up or not.

I'm done babying the jins, either they show up and protect their **** or they don't.

4. kazepls

kazepls Member

Jins helped fuj few months ago, and what you do now is taking their stone when they have close to nobody to defend it ? I mean, you guys in fujin got lots of leet katana's & ****, but it seems like you miss some brainparts concerning the health of the server, Jins need their stone back so new players can hop in the xp train... It's killing the server more than it is funny to take some faction's stone ATM

XiaoJie

5. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Yes, they helped us we helped them that was the alliance agreement, then they stopped showing up.

The only time I have seen benji since he got FL was last HSB.

If the jin faction grows complacent that's their own fault.

6. AnthonyBoyle31

AnthonyBoyle31 Active Member

I like a lot of guys from fujin and it sucks that we now have to fight each other but seriously saying we are complacent when you have no idea what Jin is like ATM, for starters we are half fujin faction points and my guild warriors are mostly EU players which literally leaves allstars able to do hsb, I set an alarm for 4am for hsb today (I'm from England) because it's got that desperate for jins lol. Not hating but come on don't call us complacent because we clearly just don't have numbers or the leets.

Abelong7 likes this.
  7. thenathan76

I really really really really really didnt wanna hit jins lol. Soon as they started on you guys I went to town.

8. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Though your idea has good intentions behind it I think you're forgetting how screwed up Guan can be. I know people who would agree to the alliance but I'm not sure everyone will be on board with this plan. It's the same reason we could never get an agreement to just pvp when you were Jin FL. I haven't really been in game very often for some time now but if it's still like it was then I have some serious doubts. Especially when months of Jin+Fuj alliance caused damage to our relations. Maybe I'll have a look in game some time and see where things stand. I could be wrong.

9. AnthonyBoyle31

Yeah I notices you came for us at first but never came back after first wave lol. Bro it's part of the game though so don't feel bad attacking us

10. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

My opinion has just changed a bit. The one person I expected to be like hell no said yes to it. It can probably work.

11. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

well HSB time almost bad for everyone..asia and Ph time in afternoon, usually its working and school time for us too

12. thenathan76

Hanessa right? Yea, he was defending jins 3rd last night I heard.

13. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

Well we kinda suprised at 1st when he popped out..but all good :D

14. AnthonyBoyle31

Yeah Jin and gaun alliance needs and is happening to make this game balanced and fun again

15. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

HSB time really needs to be changed to a more reasonable time if not different times on different days. Part of the reason why I'm no longer active is because it ends at 1 am for me. I prefer for my sleep schedule not to revolve around a video game. If it was even a couple of hours earlier I probably would come on for HSB at least and offer what I can to help. That doesn't mean my faith in this game will be restored but it would mean me still playing it some days. And in the end what any online game like this needs to be successful is a high population of active players. In order to attract paying customers for any business you must gain popularity for what you're selling. In this case they're selling points for an item mall so the game must be popular to sell that. But this is a North American Server with players from around the world in it. Activities like HSB that last 3 hours long should be made more convenient for the players in the game. So the only way to really make it fair is to have different times each HSB through out the week due to the fact that we have players spread through out the world. What Red Fox needs to do to know what needs to be done is to understand the players better. A game published by a company that tries to help make things easier for it's players will be more likely to thrive than one that has virtually no GM presence in game and very few updates to help make things better. A game like that isn't ever going to be popular and this particular game is already over 8 years old with no new content being made by the developers. I'd say we need as many positive things coming into this game as we can get. So a reasonable HSB time would be a good start.

16. thenathan76

Come back. I'm guan now :D

17. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

So you have a G4 in each faction then. When Nangin comes out ( wishful thinking ) make sure you transfer your Jin. The stance is awesome and if you can get your hands on an M33 leet armor it'll look even more amazing. I played with Dibz ( Yes from FullEclipse guild on Devo server TS1 ) for a little while on TS2 Aeria Nemesis server when we were in Nangin and he had a Jin-Nan with M33 leet armor. We kind of stopped playing after most of Revolt was banned for duping elites and let's just say a vast amount of silver jeon. The strangest part about it was we weren't banned like everyone else and mysteriously ended up not in guild by the time maintenance was over. I wonder if the guild master some how realized what was about to go down before the maintenance hit. Well anyways to get back on topic I think it's funny you're joining Guan now. You get to be around all of the people from ViRaL and can finally realize your dream of marrying Hanessa and living happily ever after in your little apartment. LOL! Jk. I was surprised to hear you went Guan though. I wonder how long you'll be there for. Just know that when and if G8 is released our armor is going to look like trash whether it's leet or not. Our blade stance looks like crap too. That's why it's going to kill me when Nangin is released. A hat is not going to make up for that. lol.

18. thenathan76

I'll probably be here for along time. To many people in Fujin atm. And 80% of jins Disrespected me like mad.

19. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

About this man i love the g8 leet armor lol
    The blade isnt all that but its cool also and leet boots mannnn leet boots are dope as ** guess its just opinion

20. kazepls

kazepls Member

#SolracFootFetishConfirmed

thenathan76 likes this.