Guides & Tips Event [GUIDE] Declaring War? What does it do? And Why you should.

Discussion in 'Guides & Tips (EN)' started by Sciolism, Nov 24, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sciolism

Sciolism New Member

Alright so this is a bit more of a controversial and very advanced guide. There are many reasons why I am hesitant to post this as much of this will strengthen the competition, and a lot of it is my opinions of how to best go about getting stronger at an advanced level, and then too, the community will probably get much more aggressive after I post this.. honestly I'm terrified:eek:, but we'll see what happens from now on I guess. This is by no means NECESSARY however to enjoy the game, and you can stop reading now if you want to enjoy the game casually or just earn your lordcoins without all the fuss.

That headnote said, I'll start with the benefits.

Firstly Prestige points. You'll be able to gain at least a few more every day, and make no mistake, prestige points are a very important resource for any aspiring kingdom that isn't a under a whale wallet. Prestige points are used only at the prison currently. Below is the cost of each hero star up to 4 star. I can only theorize for 5 unfortunately. Prestige points have very limited earning methods, and the 3/day of declaring war will help you get some at potentially no cost to yourself.

1 star - 10 prestige
    2 star - 20 prestige
    3 star - 40 prestige
    4 star - 80 prestige
    5 star - 160 prestige(unconfirmed)

Second benefit heroes. That's right, your eyes are not mistaken. I'll say it again, Heroes. You can earn those coveted 3, 4, and even 5 star heroes this way.

In fact, if you select your targets well, or even get a friend to cooperate with you, it gets even easier to limit break those heroes all the way to 100.

I'll explain how it ties together soon. The smarter readers will have figured out where I'm going with this by now, and once reading what is written below, the even smarter will think of all sorts of ways to use this information. Now then, let's dive into all the mechanics that I have observed up until now, with the help of WhiteVN in testing much of this stuff out.

-Declaring personal war on another player earns more prestige points if their palace is close to yours in tier, and declaring war is limited to 3/day and lasts 1h.
    [​IMG]
    -During the war status the declaring player can only attack the target 1 time in what is called a "prestige battle", and cancels the war state after the attack is done, or after the 1h timer is up. (They cannot attack you back, unless they declare war as well, using up one of their 3/day.)

-A player can declare war only if they are within 500m of their target. All 3 declarations of war can be used on the same person, and can be used again right after attacking. Meaning you can use all 3 in the span of a few minutes if you attack quickly, you can also opt to not attack and just wait out the timer for free points.

-Prisoners can be captured during the unlocked prestige battle, which opens up as an option after declaring war. The prisoners that can be obtained are any random hero that the target possesses, even if they are not used in the battle.
    Capturing a prisoner does not cause the target to lose the hero or anything like that, the victim will be perfectly fine aside from some injured soldiers and an 4h-24h cooldown on using the relevant hero. The length of time the wounded hero cooldown seems to depend on some factors that I don't have a full grasp of yet. Feel free to investigate it yourself.
    (note: according to my observations, the capture of prisoners rules seems to apply to all pvp battles, including rune tree battles and alliance wars)

-Each Player involved in the prestige battle only suffers injured soldiers, unless the hospital is full beyond capacity.

-Each player only participates with 1 corps.

-The defence side will only participate with their favourite heroes in the highest numbered corps that is present. If the defending favourite corps has unfilled slots they will automatically fill that slot with the highest power hero in their available inventory.

-Walls and Turrets do not appear during prestige battles, and have no effect.

Afterwards, spend your prestige points persuading your captured hero like a pro. Be aware though that higher star heroes require more time and persuasion than a lower star, You may want to keep some accelerate items ready for when you have a hero you really want to persuade.

Written by: Sciolism of Kingdom 2, with a big thank you and shout out to WhiteVN for his help testing and figuring out the mechanics.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2022
    DingoKF88 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.