Halloween 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bankz, Oct 1, 2019.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Your F2p and you dont play that often, but played LBF and made the set from it?

So wtf you do, just right b4 that start playing hardcore? I'm going to sit back and watch the ******** fall where it may!

Revered likes this.
  2. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Hey bro, long time no see, how u been?

Well yeah, I dont play as afoten and as hardcore as i did back then, when we used to debate about Hyb builds and how Kr had Healers as the OP role

What i did was just play and had fun, I got lucky in the process tbh, I got a few lvl3 clothes from drop in KL while grinding.. wich i sold for CC, then from boxes i got stuff i sold for more CC.. I got a lot of help from a couple close friends who saw I was trying hard and they Helped Big time.. those times when every drop counts

And if there was enough players in Yin selling cc I imagine Tao has more, I still dont know why complain about an event noone knows about yet

3. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Yo sup and yes I remember our chats abut builds and how we compared our builds. Yours on PvP server and mine on PvE and I am glad we did. Now I understand how you did it. Im F2P as well and stood no chance on Tao, as there are far more players and bosses that I assume drop those, I cant get. If I was able to get, I cant keep the drops, if you know what I mean. Acclaim-GC all over again on PvE servers.

Well, RF dont have a great track record for events not having to do with something being needed out of the Item Mall. And there are far more players like me on Tao than RF would really like to know that cant and will never have certain items due to them being Item Mal based.

Like I sad in a previous topic, by the item a player like myself can get the items, the are "obsolete"! They are of no real value or worth to you on a PvE/PvP server, where the new things you need are going to be based on items from the Item mall holding you back. If you can get back on Kr server, go to the NPC to the right of the "Trainee" and take some SS's of the items in the list there, so that ppl here can see that they KR players - if the NPC is still there) can farm in game drops and turn them in to CC for Item Mall use.

I for one can see how this is going to be and it will not be an event that F2P players or new players that cant use or wont use item mall will not enjoy!

Its the way RF runs not just 9D but all there games. I had my 15 mins of fame, now others can have theirs!