have some confusion, sorry if this hurt feeling of high leveller

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by arunas, Mar 23, 2016.

1. arunas

arunas New Member

um basically its like this
    i always saw somene said looking for leeching part at HZ/NC and always see this statement "dont do RTD quest, do it later and when you do it later you become GB aka Golden Blossom after that"

well basically im already finish SF RTD quest(end at coc 2nd floor?) but im kinda curious how people do that?
    again im apologize

2. arunas

arunas New Member

um ok... i should stated 1st

-i just heard it three days ago
    -no one tell me even my master

so why you sound kinda rude? i mean putting blame on me?
    i saw in map/league chat thats why i ask.
    If people really wanna try help me, they should explain, no?
    i just saying it

3. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

sm lvl 0-100% you need 200 000 experience points, you finish quest and get instantly 500 000exp pts *(dis all aprox)
    gb lvl 0-100% you need 400 000 experience points, you finish quest and instantly get 500 000exp pts *(dis all aprox)

In both scenarios you gonna lvl. but in scenario where you spend your awsome quest experience on low lvl, you ll lose your time on grinding more on gb lvls.

tl;dr grind sm lvl, quest gb lvl.

arunas likes this.
  4. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

I wouldn't do any quests at GB8-12, you will be able to earn around 550k experience on the chapter 3 so I would personally be saving the chapter 3 until mid EC. The last three quests in chapter 3 still gave me around 570k experience, I think you only need 500k for EC levels.

How I would do it:

• Grind until SM and then burn through your RTD chapter 2. You won't get much exp for these quests but if you are smart you can either grind in CC for the remaining exp or try some of the superior COF dungeons or CCD dungeons.
    • Grind right through until EC5-8 and then burn through your RTD chapter 3
    • Grind through until FC8 and finish your RTD chapter 4. I believe they give you 600k per quest, there are only four of them though.
    I did this with Blitzcronk and got myself to CS fairly quickly. The quest exp rewards scale with levels so if you play it smart you can skip a hell of a lot of early game grinding.

You should have enough exp cards after a couple of weeks of attendance event to get comfortably in the GB levels anyway. If you cannot get premium and trigrams which is going to be necessary to do the superior COF as they're level 90-95 on a purple run, stick to CC.

balb1n0 and arunas like this.