Hello there

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xtreme19, Jan 15, 2017.

1. xtreme19

xtreme19 New Member

hey guys just thinking about returning to the game, but i have 1 question i remember few months ago tried this
    server but the skill rate was damn low , did they fix that or still same.
    ty for the answer GL all

2. DadSav

DadSav Member

The skill rates are lower than they were in the past. But, in almost all cases if you work on skills they will be maxed long before the character is max level. It is kind of silly to have it able to max skills very early in the game. It also creates character differences. If you want to seriously work to make skills stronger, then you should get advantage over those who just try to level fast. It gives options on how to play.

And yes, sometimes I do complain to League mates that it takes forever to work some skills, but overall it is better that way imho. It seems some would prefer them to just come maxed. But those people also want easy free gold, x5 all the time, and op items falling off trees. That way gets old and boring pretty fast when you have all you want in the first month of playing.

Swim, Pna1Dra6on and khanarya like this.
  3. xtreme19

xtreme19 New Member

Well thx evry1 for the answers i know that skills aren't supposed to be lvled up fast but still i remember that the skills exp was really awful. i'll take into consideration what u guys said thx again.