Hey guys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingxD, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say hi. Transferring to RedFox was kind of in the back of my head all this time and it really was not a surprise that we are officially coming here. I just wanted to say that at least the game is not officially closing down. There are a lot of MMOs during RF time that had closed down. Rumble Fighter is a really old game, but thanks to the strong community presence the game has survived this long. A lot of people say RedFox is the same as GC and even if that is true, lets just try out best, like we have been doing since day 1 to bring the game up.

2. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

Wow positivity? That's a first

3. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Hi Queen,

I've been always positive about this game. Ever since I played it. I knew that based off the devs and companies that ran it hard times would come. It was almost inevitable and un-avoidable, but you always have to see something. I've watched other games move and transfer, but I believe we will always have the most community power.

4. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

Yeah it's nice to see someone have a optimistic attitude about things

5. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Such a waste of positivity.

kappa

Queen likes this.
  6. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

Loooool
    You a bully

Tides likes this.
  7. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Nah nah, this person is too good for this game.

8. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Hopefully my poitivity isn't 100% wasted. Lets just wait and see. I haven't spent a $1 on GC after I heard there first game closed down and even before, so that was the smartest move I did :D. Hopefully RedFox came do something different. Different, not in terms of content(Even though they do have a small influence on that), but in terms of how they service the community. Me and you.

9. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Basically the most important aspect right now. Content is the least of our worries.

10. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

good god you're too nice

11. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Is that a bad thing?

@Tides

Yea, content is a big aspect to me personally, because that is Nimonix's ONE job, so for them to get that done is important, but for RedFox's side community service is important. I loved how they implemented player suggestions on OGPlanet and there was a time on OGP when [GM]s where sorta active, but we need a game where [GM]s are constantly active and the community volunteers didn't do everything.

12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Just bring on the spenders plz. Most important thing right now.

13. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

Exactly. Community involvement is one of the easiest ways to keep/grow your playerbase.

RF could probably survive a few months without updates. We have so many skill items that it's nearly impossible to be bored if you own them all. Of course not everyone is willing to or able to spend that much money either.

14. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Haha, spenders are ok as long as its not to op(knowing RF thats impossible). At least give some good carat spenders here and there to satisfy the players who really can't afford to spend a ton amount of money on the game.

@Tides

a few months without an update really isn't good, because this game is really old and we do have so many skill items, but what about maps? People play on the same map they should get bored. Well, people do play on moon all day..... BUT there are some players who don't just moon. I do 100% agree with your points, but community service on RedFox's end and the development on Nimonix's end are two different things. Also, we need some of Nimonix's cooperation for great events.

15. Tides

Tides Well-Known Member

NimoniX only has to cooperate in situations like Rumble Royale where the winning Guild gets Guild Items which require NimoniX to implement them. Otherwise RedFox could do a lot of the events without NimoniX's help.

16. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Your right, but with Nimonix's help they can make great! Example, design event specific sets and titles.

Tides likes this.
  17. ELIXA

ELIXA Active Member

Another Patch for the hole in the Sinking Ship
    that is Rumble Fighter.
    But all the same I am interested in seeing
    how deep this rabbit hole goes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.