HG12 Weapons

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pwett22, Jul 3, 2017.

1. pwett22

pwett22 New Member

I was wondering how do people obtain HG12 weapons in the game? I see other players with HG12 +14 +15 +16 +17 +18 and here i am.. struggling still trying to get an HG4 high refined weapon. please let me know! Thanks. Have a good event all!

2. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

HG12 weapons can be obtained by killing bosses whose levels are HG12 - HI level. There are easy to realize as they are very strong with multi crowd control skills. Eg: Spider Queen, mini boss around Tortoise boss and Dragon boss, Tortoise and Dragon themselves, etc.

3. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

+14? HG 12 weap... I don't believe it...
    All these weapons get to +11 and then fail EVERYTIME on +12.
    GG RedFox

4. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Do you have a SS? Or is this something you heard?

5. Michiyo

I can confirm the information. There is a HG4 +18 + 2 on Yin server. However, there is no HG12 +18 +2 yet, in both servers.
    They are easy to be mistaken. A screen shot would be nice.

6. Michiyo

Hi,
    I meant there is no HG12 +20 yet. And HG12 +16 +2 is not comparable with HG4 +20 (+18 +2).
    Only the skill already makes the differences.

P/s: I never said HG12 +16 +2 didn't exist.

7. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

I've seen at least 5 people in yin with hg 12 +14 +2,
    And on Tao multiple with hg 12 +15 +2. It exists.

8. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

Please do, i'd like to believe there's hope

9. Michiyo

I've made this one myself. 2 fails on +15. I did +14 no fail tho.
    [​IMG]

And this is from a friend, +14 no fail.
    [​IMG]

I can't post +16 17 18 as I dont have but yes, there is hope.

OldFella likes this.
  10. hoangtruc113

hoangtruc113 New Member

18836025_1943128172584493_4846926893280904204_n.jpg Here u go

OldFella likes this.
  11. OldFella

OldFella Active Member

+15 with 5 Hardness , That's amazing you need to give me refine tips dude.
    +16 WOW WOW WOW.
    Good sh!t, i feel motivated to try again at least.

12. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

+15 and up can reset tears/scales limit with mirror. That's the trick lmao

13. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I don't recommend you to try refine if you don't have much gold. I'm not being rude but trust me. +12/+15/+18 base refinement rate is only 1% . I don't know whether it's true or not but that's what everyone says.

14. Michiyo

3% to be accurate!
    Resetting at +15 doesn't mean you can do +14 no fail. So, maybe there are something you can improve on your experience about refinement.

Good luck on your adventure!

OldFella likes this.
  15. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I demand an explanation. I don't understand a thing about your statement lol. "Resetting +15 doesn't mean you can do +14 no fail"? Are you saying if you fail +15 , you'll drop to +14? I'm improving my experience by asking you. "The pro" pfft xD

I think you misunderstood my point but let me explain.

What I'm trying to say is, do not waste your gold if you don't have a backup. Better focus on other things first, relics/clothes/ornaments, and etc. If you already have those, then it's maybe the right time to try luck at refining. I'm trying to save your money from being wasted and you lose everything.

I'm not boasting that I know everything about refinement. The base rate I mentioned also what I've heard around and the rate I got never betrayed me. When the chart says 100%, I never failed.

Good luck on your adventure!

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  16. Michiyo

In order to have a +15 to do your "trick" (reset hardness), you have to get to +14 first. That means your "trick" is useless if you cannot get to +14. Or even if you get to +14, but only 1 hardness left, that doesn't help. So the point is to get to +14 with the most hardness as possible. Therefore, +14 no fail is something you would like to learn, first, before your "trick" to reset hardness.

"+15 refinement rate is 1%" is a fail statement. Its 3%. By combining some techniques, you can rise it to 33%. With no fail on +14, you have 7 tries to make a +15 with 33% success rate. So, as I see your arguments don't support your previous statement but mocking me, I'd refuse to share my experience. As a person who got a HG12 +15 +2, I believe my knowledge and experience are high quality.

Finally, whatever that works, thats good.

P/s: at least you are right on one point: if you lack of experience and knowledge, do not risk. Make sure you know what you are doing. AND, do listen (to the ones succeeded).

Ripmaskedman, Etown and YeQuin like this.
  17. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Unless they changed something with the refinement system compared to GC (which I doubt they did) +15 has 2 rates depending on the type of weapon, one is 1% and the other is 3%.

Unless they added some new item to increase succes rate by a huge margin 33% for +15 is unlikely since that's 11x the increase to it's highest possible base rate.

Ripmaskedman likes this.
  18. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Lmfao, you sure misunderstood whose message I replied and how I wanted it to be. Well people say, how you interpret the message is your own damage though. Guess I need to explain after all

You see 'OldFella' said +15 with 5 hardness? He was like very wow to me. I'm not saying +14/+15 are very easy to pass but how some people have scales slots left even at +15. I'm telling him that there's an item to reset tears limit for +15 ++ weapons. And by 'trick', I mean it's more like a joke.

You know if someone asked you,

"How do you walk?! It's amazing!!!"

And you would say,

"Emm by using my legs? Errr..!"

That's how I wanted it to be. I don't know someone would actually interpret my message and it somehow seems boasting? Sorry if it was! xD

I may have less knowledge than you but I'm using HG 12 +15 +2 weapon. Of course I refined it myself. Since you stated yours, I think it's fair to state mine? Don't interpret my message in a wrong way again please xD

I wasn't mocking you! I was just shocked when you replied my message that way. It's like you know everything lol. But yeah, the way you interpret people's messages is your own damage.

Good luck and thanks!

Ripmaskedman and Perfection like this.
  19. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

HG12 weapons drop from kunlun bosses and blood sorcerer mobs minis.

Ripmaskedman and OldFella like this.
  20. enume

enume New Member

lol your statement makes no sense...but then again who am I to judge....
    you can't put stuff out there and expect people to read your mind and answer the way you want.....unless you are God...or Some sort of supreme being...with power to project your mind and will....
    Its like the both of you are taking stupid jabs at each other, I answer like a supreme all knowing, the other like a entitle supreme being...lol...just my 2 cents...
    not meant to insult anyone...

Ripmaskedman likes this.