hybrid -- healer

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dometsotkazp, Feb 28, 2016.

1. MegaBB

MegaBB New Member

I guess we better start a new topic about itroducing buffs to another players to hybrids again.

2. kilroyjr

kilroyjr Active Member

whats the point of going to icy at such a low level? It would probably take 1 minute at least to kill 1 mob for decent exp. If you just kill mobs your level or a bit higher than your level, you will probably level faster. Unless theres some nuker spot not fixed in Icy and its just convenient when you dont wanna kite

3. Typhoon

Typhoon New Member

Mobs in the early part of icy are pretty easy to kill.

4. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

Overrides but is not garanteed that you always have a healer surrouding you

5. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Since most people are in LD and few in icy.U wont get pked but mostly for farming,so getting weps and making money.Nukers have very low miss rate compared to warrior.U could go icy with 150 dex and hit 4 in 5 hits.

6. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

Up to cs9 its slower compared to all other classes for grinding and same for pvp.But after it is on top or on par woth warrior.But u need good gear to make it work.For white shao is best since casting range 3 nuked have cooldown so lob aint all that anymore.Wt is okish.Shao and HD are best in terms of fast skills,lob and sf have best mastery and wt and bot are in the middle.

7. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

The 5 min heal (recast every 10 min) is really good one yes. :)

8. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

I see, btw do you have any suggestions on how to do the cof with nuker? I kep getting killed by that dumb poison and the shitty med can't even do a simple job and ******* heal me when i need it the most, WHICH RETARDED DEVELOPER THOUGHT ADDING POISON TO THE DUNGEON WOULD BE FUNNY!!!?1

9. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

With hermit buff +40 attri and thr trigrams +20 attri u can do both cof and voh at sm level.(I did at sm level as nuker)These 2 things are kinda mandatory in this game if u want to proceed.

For your case,try to be buffed up,or wait for higher level and then do it,or join a league and a higher level player will help u,for solo between killing those statues stay in peace mode so ican recover some hp along.Also there are hp recover pills which will help u.

10. yougetsnada

yougetsnada Member

The thirst for buffs man. Haha

Vrangsinn likes this.
  11. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

Poison has always been there. You are either too low or you don't have advanced med to compensate your life lost (use peace mode + med it combine both life heal). It was exactly same when I started on Acclaim with no advanced med and mastery... Back then we used to have a higher player that destroy pillar while we were stuck on med.

12. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Yeah found that the hard way.
    Found a way around it with Crane Herbs and Beef Jerky, ikr? -_-

13. saifuzaman

saifuzaman Member

How to build a nuker in this version? pls tell.

14. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I am ck hyb now but for nuker my stats are 100/150 base con,200 dex and 250 wis.Try to max wis asap and then con and then dex.(My buils) since icy and tibet are pk therefore u need hp.

15. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

U 2nd role on your hyb bro?That buff u can increase by 900s duration so it lasts 20min and 10min recast so its permanant xD

16. DrRockzo

DrRockzo Active Member

I picked wutang nuker solely because I like blue. Also one of the nukes looks like a hadouken, that pretty much seals it.
    IMO there isn't a best clan to pick. I would say pick the clan you like the looks of the best as they all have the same skills other than mastery.