I Lost my account! Please Please HELP! :(

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Aranysas2, May 10, 2016.

1. Aranysas2

Aranysas2 New Member

As you can see this is my character, Aranysas.
    I lost this account, i don't know how could he/she break into my account but it was successful.
    Then i couldn't log in.
    After that.. Yesterday i met this character "Aranysas".. I was amazed to see my account online and i started to ask (THAT GUY WHO'S HOLDING MY ACCOUNT!) to give it back to me or just let me play with it again because i miss it so much and that is MY ACCOUNT! :c
    I couldn't make him give my account back, so this post is my last chance...

I hope you can do something to get my account back i miss it so much and i payed so much money into this account.
    This isn't a lie because if it is fake then WHY DO I PAY SO MUCH TIME for this?
    So please RedFox™ bring my account back!!! Please! Please! :( :( :(

On the pictures you can see that my skype name nearly the same like my main IGN. It made because i tried to make a trade with someone. I lost the other pictures of my main because RF GC closed i deleted it and i forgot to save the screenshots.. I AM FKING UNLUCKY!!! >:0
    And on the picture of the Gmail messages was made because "that guy" stole my account, after i got a message with the informations about the E-mail change. So I can't do anything at the moment.. I hope You RedFox™ will help me and get my account back. :( :( :( RumbleFighter_10192015-122123.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

Aranysas2 likes this.
  3. Aranysas2

Aranysas2 New Member

Oh thank you i forgot to make a ticket.
    Maybe RedFox can bring my account back.
    I belive in them this is my only chance. :c