If contests are held can we please get a follow up?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by armorking800, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. armorking800

armorking800 Member

I wasn't playing RF on GC for very long, but one thing I caught on to was that they were great at setting up contests, yet had the most unprofessional habit of leaving contestants to dry.

By this I mean they gave a deadline for the contest, but the rewards/judging never came through.

I am just concerned that people are going to put time, and effort into a submission of any sort only to get left forgotten. Waiting for something that will never come.

Concerned nonetheless. I really never had a game site host a game, and do that to the community.

It's not right..

2. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

This is something to be noted, considering the fact people are saying RedFox has same staff as GC(At least same CEO). We just need better management in general and hopefully RedFox will get their sh** together and do just that. Lets just wait and see, but this is something that needs to be addressed 100%. Most likely they will follow up with most of their first events though.

armorking800 likes this.
  3. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Most of the time it was because the GMs took forever to respond to the RMs or never provided any input when they were required to. There was almost no communication between the GMs/RMs after the first..(wave?) of GMs so. We should probably wait until the game is up on this host for at least 3 months before we even mention contests imo. Too early to know how things run around here. Tiny was banned fast af thats all I know.

tinytinytinytiny likes this.
  4. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

Cry

5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Yea, its all up to how the [GM]s run things.

6. armorking800

armorking800 Member

Agreed, it's quite disheartening the lack of attention put into this section of the community. Then again I believe they kinda had a full plate while attempting to interact with the community when so many other issues needed to be resolved. I for one hope this won't be an issue on RedFox, but then again could be the same situation. Hoping that this thread maybe catches their eye.
    Not entirely sure of their situation, but I just want clarification. Again, not saying that this would be the place to do it but hopefully something is gained from this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.