Insteed of a trading system... To stop scamming?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tigre95, Apr 4, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigre95

Tigre95 Member

I posted the Currency Exchange system suggestion in the suggestions section, please feel free to check it out and to vote in the poll.

Here is the link:
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/currency-exchange-system.4895/

Not sure if this wasn't already suggested but how about a market system, or whatever, similar to Blade & Soul's Currency Exchange system for exemple?
    We would be able to put a certain amount of RC on the market for sale for a certain amount of Carat.
    We would be able to put a certain amount of Carats on the market for sale for a certain amount of RC.
    For exemple someone have 700 RC and want Tactical Bow, he could put on the market 700 RC : 51000 C,
    if someone is interested he would just have to click "Buy".
    The lowest priced offers could be displayed first and the highest priced offers could be displayed last, for that, being able to put a set amount of RC or Carats like 1/ 10 / 100 / 1000 / RC or 1000 / 10 000 / 100 000 Carats might be better?
    With something like that that we wouldn't have to search for a trade for hours or days only to get scammed in the end, we would just have to check the market often for the best offers, with 0 risk of scamming more peoples might be interested in trading and play more actively Boss Mode, Battle Mode, etc, to gain carats?
    Wouldn't it be easier for Nimonix to do that since it isn't a system to trade all kind of items but only RC and Carats, like we have allways do using the gifting system, without the possibility of scaming?
    If it is possible, i find it better than nothing while we wait for a real trading system, now it will be even harder to trade because we will have to add someone as a friend and wait 10 days to be able to gift him, with the same risk of scamming and risk of someone changing his mind during the 10 days.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  2. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

I didn't read cause it was too long, but an auction system was brought up in another thread yesterday.
    If this is suggesting something different, I apologize in advance.

DannyPhantom likes this.
  3. LilPastry

LilPastry Well-Known Member

Replace a 10 day waiting period with a sniping period, great idea

4. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. iareahn

iareahn Clean Up Crew

reminds me of Grand Exchange from Runescape lol. But I like the idea

6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

This and stop make an useless thread, *****.

7. Tigre95

Tigre95 Member

I searched for the auction system idea on the forum and i found posts talking about auctioning items, i'm talking about a system to directly sell RC for Carats and Carat for RC only which i think might be way easied to do for Nimonix.
    Here is what a similar system looks like on another game: Expl.PNG

8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

I don't support this man.

This is not how auction worked. **** off. If you dont know what auction is.

9. Tigre95

Tigre95 Member

I know what an auction is, can you lead me to the thread talking about the auction system please?

10. Tigre95

Tigre95 Member

I'd also ask you guys to stay respectful and to reply seriously, it is ok if you don't want to but in case the idea is interesting and doable it will just be ignored.

11. alexleroi

alexleroi New Member

this is actually a good idea i support it

12. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

13. Tigre95

Tigre95 Member

14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That's would be called exchange systems. Since nimonix has no plan with the trade systems which is we will not have the trade systems. Auction systems is the one better with it from my idea but no idea because everyone has no idea how auctions looked.

15. moryan

moryan Well-Known Member

Yeah i played BnS until I hit level 35.
    The marketplace is lit and I 100% support this idea.
    This was people can still get their items whether they buy rc or not.
    Please make a suggestion thread further explaining .

RigamortisJr likes this.
  16. Tigre95

Tigre95 Member

Doesn't the trade system that nimonix had no plan to make involve item trading? Like trading or selling rares, scrolls, exocores, RC items, Carat items, etc?
    You should make a thread explaining exactly how the auction system would work, if it is better you can count on me to support it.

The system i'm thinking about is something as simple as possible to trade RC and Carats only that could work like that for exemple:
    There could be "Market", or whatever, icon at the bottom of the screen.
    When you click it there could be a window with a "Buy" tab displaying other players RC/Carat offers, if you find an interesting RC/Carat offer you could buy it in one click, and a "Sell" tab where you could create an offer that would be displayed on the "Buy" tab. The idea isn't perfect, i could be made even better or simplier than that.
    And later they could make a more "complete" trading system to trade items like scrolls, etc which i think would be harder and take longer to make.

Yusuke likes this.
  17. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Should put this in the suggestions section and add a poll. Both an exchange (currency) and auction (inventory) section would be nice.

Fraud and DannyPhantom like this.
  18. Tigre95

Tigre95 Member

My english is limited, i don't think i write in english good enough to make a good suggestion thread, if someone with better writing skills want to do it, please do as i think the thread would get more attention that way, if no one do it i will try to make one with a poll later.
    For now let's keep this thread to see if the comunity find the idea interesting and if we can improve it.

19. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Your English is fine. I have no trouble understanding your thoughts.

Fraud likes this.
  20. Tigre95

Tigre95 Member

I will start working on a suggestion thread with a poll now and i will post it in the suggestion section then.

Yusuke likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.