Is this game running by Redfox or Bottin Players ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SeriousGamer, Feb 25, 2019.

1. SeriousGamer

SeriousGamer New Member

As the title, everyone in game know all Bromance are cheatting and use bottin tools but GM.....free them ? Picture - video clip them ? U think we are really free to catch them all the time ? Why not GM u guys creat a char or use GM char to catch them out ? Nobody that always free to go to Kunlun and kill those bottin players. This issue have been last for so many patches =="
    P/s: not involve to the tilte but i'm looking for LoB band, HI10 is me. Thanks

2. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

If you only knew the amount of vids and pics sent in as evidence and they were admitted to be using exploits and bugs but yet you still see them running around doing the same old sh!t...I wonder who the had to **** off to get free pass for everything they do..not pointing fingers but, don’t think GM care since botters and hackers drive revenue for the game so they’ll keep them around

3. Fannypack

Fannypack Member

Deedragon..GToan..desvir and his g&y lover hyza along with RQS and pedo looking damba are all on that team but yet you don’t see anything being done becuz why ban ur biggest customers huh GM

4. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

I'm not 100% sure but:

Just to let you know, JWG (the developer) is working on a system that is anti auto farmers. For example if you stay 2 hours on the same spot grinding, a small pop up will appear and in order to not get disconnected you must answer an question .

Cheers,

-Falcon

5. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

I post the source of my info later. :)

6. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We are keeping up with banning players for botting.

Unfortunately, pictures, don't really cut it as evidence of botting. And also, if you send in a video, we would need to see that they were actually botting. For instance, try talking to them and stealing their mobs. Running to a player and PK'ing them doesn't really show us that they are botting.

There are a few users that have been permanently removed already.

SeriousGamer, Falcon and Bankz like this.
  7. Falcon

Falcon Active Member

On number 1. JWG clearly says " if you do not answer in 2-5 minutes you can be considered as Auto" what I personality understand by this is that they are going to implement some kind of pop-up questions and if you don't answer the questions you are considered Auto farmer.

GM Ahri or NineArts can you ask JWG about more info please?

Thank you. :)
    20190123_012254.jpg