Is this game still developing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by psiarch424, Jun 10, 2016.

1. psiarch424

psiarch424 New Member

or has it already stopped making any real further progress?

Sure, new maps and mobs mean new gear and dungeons, and higher level cap, but is that really all there is to it?

I'm not sure there's much to truly look forward to after you achieve second role other than more advanced skills, but there's essentially nothing else after that.

Would be nice if they finally implement the Iron Fist, Black Dragon, and Union of Noble Families clans, or at least hint that they're actually doing something for that. I've been looking forward to them ever since the Acclaim days They're even mentioned to be eligible for entry on the F1 Help guide, just that you need "full training" from one of the six "main" clans, so does that mean we will need to do a ridiculous amount of grinding and wait until Immortal or so, if it is ever even implemented?

Just thought I'd write about it lol

2. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

They are still missing some content which was available at GC's version. If they are going to introduce it here or not, I don't know...
    As for the advanced clans, it's better to forget them. Not even KR version has them...