Item Mall is gone crazy

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by machatzi, Mar 1, 2016.

1. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

I'm facing couple of issue here..

I think the premium stats descriptions is wrong. I mean, is impossible that the premium buff would be giving all those powerful stats (says +40 all.. +30% hp.. and other crazy things), because that would break the balance between paying/non paying players. And i'm sure that your company is not retarded in such a way that they would do such thing. I mean, even the worse game publishers companies would know what not to do. right?

On top of that, the prices listed, also seem to be a bit to high. It could be some memory corruption while its fetching the price, hence its displayed wrong.
    An example is the premium which is shown to cost approximately 14~15$ per month. Now that would make sense if there were no other pay 2 win items in the mall. But looks like there are tons of other items that are giving advantage over non-paying players, like trigrams.
    Again, i dont believe that this is intended, because even stones know that there are new,shiny and VERY GOOD games out there, where you can have ALL you need with just 12-14$ max per month.

Also, please check the trigrams ? They seem to say they give crazy stats as well. must be some translation gone wrong? who knows.

Please have a look.

Thank you. I have big trust in you that you can fix all bugs mentioned above :)

Vrangsinn likes this.
  2. wowzors77

wowzors77 Member

Premium gives u the buff for +40 attributes no other buffs. Yes i agree the IM is Way overpriced, but crying its pay to win? i doubt anyone would pay for something in a 10 year old game for just cosmetic, i know i wont. people will pay for the advantage cause they should get one, they are supporting the server/game. while people who are here to play for free are not. No the trigrams are not bugged they should give those stats.

Hegemonic, Veltaine and Unknown2me like this.
  3. Veltaine

Veltaine Member

Agreed. as tough and unfair as it may seem, this game is 10 years old and people have had to start over again the 4th time. This game has a steep community and those that are willing to pay help keep the game alive for those that don't want to pay.

I am interested in the premium but feeling hard pressed to pay 15 dollars still, but.... time will tell. lol

4. Szafka

Szafka Active Member

Better add paysafacard or something like that because i can't pay with my shitty credit card.