Launcher wont start.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ellokison3, Aug 22, 2023.

1. Ellokison3

Ellokison3 New Member

Hi. its just what the description says. i wanted to start playing, i donwloaded the game. disable Antivirus, run installer, not a problem, when i tryed to run the game (whitout or whit AV, and i got them into exclusion in windows defender and AV) the launcher doesnt do anything. And if i press the main Exe it download the gameguard carpet, then i get a pop up windows for starting launcher and when i click on yes doesnt do anithing..
    Launcher wont start.. and i reinstalled, whit disable av even tho i got this entire folder on exclusion etc.. nothing works.. game just doesnt launch and doesnt patch

2. Ellokison3

Ellokison3 New Member

this is the log .. as u can see it doesnt do anithing

Attached Files:

3. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Try installing the game to My Documents, or let it install to its own folder, by forcing the game to install to MMORPG, this has for me caused issues. 9D will make it own folder. Just let it install to C: Drive or to another place like My Documents.

4. Ellokison3

Ellokison3 New Member

i actually fixed.. i noticed there is a hidden file whit the name NDlauncher2 or somehting like that.. so i set mi folder to allow me to see the hidden files and i put that one and the other launcher on windows xp compatibility and it started working.
    Tnx aniway