Let's talk Leagues

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neliel, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Neliel

Neliel New Member

So who's going to be making what league black/white, anyone going to be remaking old leagues from acclaim wouldn't mind joining an old league getting KOSed was always fun ;p ;);)

2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

[P]opulation[K]ontrol ofc x'D

3. Vanguard

Vanguard Active Member

I beat star007 nuker and LinGhuChoung and MIET all beggars from my beggar nuker in Acclaim Nirvana server. Those players shared accounts!

Well in this versjon i play a 1man army Beggarband like i did on Bardo and 9D Germany.

4. yougetsnada

yougetsnada Member

I was also in asean, star and triplexxx were good friends, we loved the wars with Asc and PoB.
    if you wanna make a league I'm going shao nuker. let me know I'm looking for people to play with lol.

5. miakoling

miakoling Member

i might gonna try to remake my old league SOI ; but we will see how things turn out first hehe. wish the old ASC, POB, KM, MM ppl would come back aswell. would be a nice revival of the old times ;)

Icynoob likes this.
  6. Icynoob

Icynoob Member

Old Asc here FTW! The game needs 2 super leagues warring against each other like old times and the best part was the NEUTRAL leagues buffing both sides and adding to the PvP madness lol. and TGW black and white wars and full SvSl once these become popular again we will have a great and growing game.

7. Neliel

Neliel New Member

If anyones looking to remake tearless im down to join ;);)