Lucid Decos??!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Neliel, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Neliel

Neliel New Member

Where is everyone getting these decos from someone tell us please! and what are those pieces of cloth used for? is there an event npc somewhere

2. Blitzcronk

Blitzcronk Well-Known Member

Usually at RL4 you can go to Hefei and turn in a quest which will award you a 4 day lucid deco. It seems to be quite random when you can get the quest or the exact way to trigger it, I didn't get mine until late FD, someone people got them pretty early RL and others not at all. The quest is in Hefei and it's a RTE.

The pieces of clothes as in Pieces of Shabby Fabric? They're used to combine to make costume boxes.

3. Neliel

Neliel New Member

the torn pieces of cloth and bloody pieces of cloth you get from mob drops

4. machatzi

machatzi Active Member

Guys, will lucid decos be available fro crafting only by material found in game ? Or are we gonna need to buy from item mall

5. Blitzcronk

I haven't really used the system but as I remember it you could obtain pieces of shabby fabric by opening costume boxes (bought in IM) I don't remember if you could obtain the pieces of fabric without them (might be something to do with disassembling decos). Right now the lucid deco quest was removed so who knows what their intentions are.

6. Blitzcronk

The cloth items are quest items.

7. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

In GC's version, pieces of shabby fabric dropped from mobs also with a low drop rate.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  8. Blitzcronk

Thank you mate, I didn't know that bit! Thought they were specifically from IM.

balb1n0 likes this.
  9. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

I haven't got the quest on my SM7 char. Anyway all Magical/Lucid/... assemble system is missing, I haven't dropped any piece of shabby fabric for now.
    There are a lot of content missing actually, I hope we will see it once we have the real release...

10. Blaze

Blaze Member

if you did go to the NPCs in hefei you would figure out there is no Piece Of Shabby Fabrics any more in resources ... so i guess cloths crafting differs than what we know.

11. Blitzcronk

I think a lot of it has changed. There are four unknown girls (one NPC is male though), The male one has a daily quest which awards you five shabby costume tokens.

• 5 shabby costume tokens makes 1 normal costume token
    • 7 normal costume tokes makes 1 fine costume token
    • There are loads of resources like leather,bloody orbs, etc....
    You can make loads of costumes, they all look permanent and have some pretty decent bonuses. I'm just not entirely sure how you get some of the resources. There are pieces of bloody cloth drops all around the land maybe something to do with it?

12. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

How they put 5spirit gear on bosses then maybe bosses drop some resources which u cant get from anywhere else.

Blitzcronk likes this.
  13. Blackgale

Blackgale Member

the crafting in hefie is bugged i did the hero quest in hefie and keept getting failed so atm crafing shabby costume is bugged
    becarfule trying to craft other thngs aswell it will couse 9dragons to stop working and sometimes reset your pc i havnt found exact cose so i cant redo the bug to do a proper report so becrfule it seems random