mediafighter.com suggestion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KingxD, Apr 3, 2016.

?

Should RedFox make a RuF media site?

1. Yes, this would be a good idea.

2. No, this isn't necessary.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

Hey,

so there are a decent amount of players who make Rumble Fighter related videos. People make videos from commentary, to music videos, to montages, etc.. I was thinking that it might be cool to have our own specific media site for RuF. I am not trying to advertise, but I am merely giving an example of what I mean. When Metro Conflict first launched on OGPlanet they got their own media site http://www.mediaconflict.com/. Now, it is dead. The way it worked, users submitted videos to the MC twitter and they got their videos on the site(more info on that here). Like I said before, I am not trying to advertise for Metro Conflict, but using them as an example. Would it be a good idea to have our own media site?

PROS: This would serve as good advertisement for RuF. it would optimize the RuF twitter page, and it would allow loyal RuF fans to keep up to date with the latest videos being released.

CONS: This would take a lot of time out of the RedFox team and would cost money for the site overall.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    LegendaryJin and Mikey like this.
  2. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

This'll work both ways with youtubers an streamers. I think you should invite streamers aswell. I've generated 500 views+ From my twitch channel in the last 2 weeks. Which isn't a terrible ammount for twitch which is on a different level of difficulty then youtube.
    As you explained they'd do something similar but would have a link that shows whoever is streaming top streamer to lowest streamer. This'll help get interest in rumble fighter back up.

3. LegendaryJin

LegendaryJin Well-Known Member

Mikey likes this.
  4. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Tbqh i wish one of you 1v1'rs would stream your games.
    It'd be legit uncut non edited an show a true 1v1'r. Instead of all the topics you guys post on forums. Not that it mattes to me i post alot of ******** aswell. But you should see if someone well.
    We have a Dos'r who Streams, a Mooner who streams, an a Overall streamer who does weird ass 1v1's but not btop.

5. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

KingBranz streams(Sometimes).

6. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

That's super rare, though i guess asking for an active streamer is like asking someone to give up there life. xD

7. LegendaryJin

Streaming won't be popular on this game because there are not enough people interested enough in them. We need a bigger, more mature community that isn't going to try and hit off a stream just because it has a lot of live viewers...because that's exactly what will happen. If people are content with streams having 10-30 live viewers then I guess there won't be a problem l0l

8. KingxD

KingxD Well-Known Member

I actually know how to make this game grow. Atm I can't really do that though.

9. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Don't know what you're on. I've brought more old players back then most of these youtubers. An i attract around 6-20 viewers at one time. With a steady growth of 400 views every 2 weeks. May not seem like a lot but it kinda is :p For twitch streamers atleast. 30k views is alot.
    Youtube videos stay up for months on in, an they start maybe 200 views or less there first month an then start raising. So y33t

10. RumbleNomad

RumbleNomad Well-Known Member

I'm just curious as to what kind of publicity that streaming would bring...I honestly think that NA in general doesn't have enough people interested enough to put up with a semi-pointless leveling system,DDOS on a normal basis,Overpowering skills,and a fighting game like learning curve. Honestly thats why the fighting game community tries so hard to get new players simply because unless people take the time to learn they won't stay.

Mikey likes this.
  11. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

It died after they banned me lol. most players streams are boring tbh.

12. LegendaryJin

30k views from the same people over and over. You being content with 1-30 (because 6-20 still falls within 1-30) live viewers is exactly what I said. Also, These YouTubers today are trash for the most part. There are a few good people, such as Grivmas, but it's mostly kids spamming Adobe AE on some moon kills and calling it an mlg montage...nothing like the throwback video editors. Not sure why you came at my post but your points were pretty baseless.

13. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

o_o Don't know why you kids nowadays think someones coming at you 24/7. You seem a bit emotional, All i'm saying is, don't put down the twitch streamers most of our views are the there an now views. Youtube views take for rumble fighter atleast 1 year just to hit there little 1k-10k mark.
    My baseless points? Simply saying streamers shouldn't be allowed.
    We're raw, 100% we're not some facade like you, youtubers are. You probably aren't even relevant to this topic. So take your "Points" an shove them up your ass. We streamers don't edit our content to make us look better. We don't edit screenies because we're live streaming.

An for your information due to how toxic i am i never keep the same viewers to recieve that steady current of same viewer increase. I normally get new viewers who notice how toxic i am an then leave, an it goes like that.
    Rumbe Fighter is a game thats on the "Random games" list. So alot of new people who don't know what the game is hop into my stream to say whats up.

14. Suite

Suite Metatron Master

I think for media RF should have a fan bases website for user submitted media. Like a more affective hub where users can submit YouTube videos of trick tutorials, juggle videos, Gw videos, and 1v1 tutorials.

For twitch I don't think this game is at that state where people would watch other players play RF unless you have a unique style but who knows. I think I might start this project on my own as a learning project.

15. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

I would stream if my computer wasn't **** and didn't make my screen lag terribly whenever I record anything

16. LegendaryJin

Total views is just as irrelevant as total views on YouTube. You're literally trying to compare total views on Twitch to single-video views on YouTube. A more accurate comparison would be your active viewers + the views from that specific stream in Previous Broadcasts vs the single-video views.

You said you weren't coming at me while you were still coming at me and then continued to come at me right after that. Settle down killer, I'm not coming at your eRep.

17. PatrickRF

PatrickRF Clean Up Crew, The Spook-King

scrolls/exos previews easily get 1-3k

18. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

What are you talking about you do realize that twitch doesn't allow you to boost views. Meaning they only add 1 view per person that visists. Meaning 2400 individuals have seen my stream. If i made youtube videos i'd triple that an i don't even need fancy **** on my videos. I'd just have to submit my twitch streams. :p Calm down pewdiepie with your statistics.

19. LegendaryJin

1 view per person that visits per broadcast. Nice try though.

20. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

I made this game die lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.