Nangin Faction. Poll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yosnel79, Aug 25, 2016.

?

Nangin Or nah?

Poll closed Aug 31, 2016.
  1. Yes we should have Nangin like the Original Twelve Sky 2

68.8%
  2. No, We do not want does Rise Hats!!

31.3%
  1. yosnel79

yosnel79 New Member

Should we have nangin ASAP or nah?

2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Like i said once every strong player might move to nangin if they open and tht would leave the game even more unbalanced
    I love nangin anf if they open i will move but might be better not to have them at this point of the game

3. yosnel79

yosnel79 New Member

this game won't last long anyways i'd give a few month before it dies Completely...
    i'm tired of ******* grinding :/.... the XP is freaking tedious... the Population is not even above 20%
    The devs are careless and give 0 fucks... they ignore Suggestions ... i popped in like $60... only to be disappointed further by the lack of Cosmetic Items in the Shop :/.. and useless crap... that 90% of the players have no use for..

I can go on a Rant about this ALL Day of how Awfull it is... but i been around since TS1.. idk why Aeria did what they did.. But RedFox Games aren't any better, a Pay2Win Concept.. is more of a cash grab and i will not support that.

The premium is a Scam... 2x XP my ass..
    2.Proxy Shop shouldn't even be paid for as well as the Auto-Hunt bot..
    Other that... Silver is hard Af to come by when you only have a limited amount of players in your faction... making any of your real Spent cash useless in the game..

Techinically i'm just gonna quit.. i think its best if this game Stayed Burried...Permanently.

4. ToxiicChicken

ToxiicChicken Active Member

Exactly yonsel79 I've been saying this same **** for the longest, but people think I'm just ranting as well but **** needs to change in order for this server to survive literally just broke 19 pc's in 3 days trying to make 120% item why does this seem like more of a scam than a game

5. Diacon

Diacon Member

When it comes to Nangin GMs should take care of cash in faction vault once they get FL. If it's as normal TS2, then cash in vault acumulates since the beginning of the game so first FL might end up with a few billions.