NEED HELP GETTING STRONGER

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by guizee666, Apr 9, 2023.

1. guizee666

guizee666 New Member

Hiya! I'm a wudang nuker currently in HI 2 (230) and rn I'm having some problems with farming:
    I have farmed the following items just by farming red CoC:
    Kunlun 6s (all relics); Ancient Moon set; Halloween bags (all of them); Ice/Fire Marbles 3; Marine deco. Seo items (item drop %+). Despite having farmed all that stuff, I still can't reliably farm red LLGC or Qingdao. I don't have new premium and blood kylin pet so my drop rate is bad outside events. In order to maximize the amount of gold I can get, can someone teach me how to properly farm red CoC? Is there any alternative? I'm grabbing every single item that drops from mobs, it's time consuming and very painful. I tried to use a spacebar spam macro but game bugged after sometime. Is it better to just farm black CCD? What's the most optimal way to farm gold for f2p player? Thanks in advance.

2. Lysranthia

Lysranthia New Member

What you are doing is basically what every f2p player does,
    Get yourself a cheap pet and run red ccd on repeat with as much drop as you can get (while event is on), use the pet to pick up all the weps and pick out the srs passes (they sell to npc well). Just keep doing it on repeat over and over.
    I have found that KL is best, off event, for drops that make gold.
    You are about to the point that f2p becomes a mindless gold farm.