Need help starting out.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by EoxBoy, Oct 1, 2016.

1. EoxBoy

EoxBoy New Member

Hey guys, I'am just starting out now, and I want some advice for what to do when I start, I used to play on other servers a while ago, but as I can see, they are all dead now :/ I do know the very basics, but what I want to know is what role and clan should I go as my starter one, for easier game, till I get the hang of things, what should I build for that role and so on. So if any of you have some spare time, I would really appreciate some advice, thank you :)

2. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Hybrid melee is a good choice. The defsmash and defnuke makes up for low refined weapons and you can grind to HM with nothing but quest gear.
    Be sure to do your RTD quest line and upgrade your quest weapon to True Dragon.

3. Killmoves

Killmoves New Member

What Quest weapon is this? and at what lvl do I get it?

4. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

its a reward after completing "mountain uprooter quest" in bamboo village
    youll get 3 young dragon statue to be exchange as dragon weapons once you join a clan..you can exchange it at clan basic martial arts master,.click "resources" for exchanging statue to a dragon weapon
    btw,theres 3 upgrade to make it true dragon weapon you can get those statues by 2 ways,either do RTD quest (each chapter gives 1 statue as reward) or simply buy it at same NPC
    For further info,check this guide
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/young-dragon-weapon-upgrading-guide.491/

Killmoves likes this.
  5. sardaukar2016

sardaukar2016 Member

Some items are much better sold for gold to NPCs than donated as clan contribution to buy skills for it later - Step X Stones are one such item.
    On the other hand, I noticed that the Water Herbs and Revenge Herbs from the worst chests in CoF / VoH give a lot of clan contribution.

6. darthsidius

yeah that's right,also collectible items gives 4k clan contribution points so better save those also its needed for loyalty points on general goods

7. darthsidius

if you hunting elixers in cof/voh theres no more elixirs drop or maybe on low drop rate
    for elixir farm go cave of conqueror dungeon theres a lot of elixirs drop there

8. Victorion

Victorion Active Member

Elixirs drop occasionally from boss (on colour) and from chests. Only certain types of chest drops elixirs, such as jade chest.

Black runs drop alot more elixirs on chests and dropevents or dropcard works on them.