New player need help

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Gutomarah, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Gutomarah

Gutomarah New Member

Can someone give me a step by step guide and explanation on how this game works? What are the different builds, what in the world is white/black. thx in advance

regards peter

2. vydai

vydai New Member

I don't know in how far this version is different from the previous version, but I played the previous version a lot so here goes.

This game has both white clans and black clans. The white clans consist of Wu Tang (sword users), Shaoling (pole users - male only) and League of Beggars (Staff users). The black clans consist of Heavenly Demon (saber users), Sacred Flower (wheel users - female only) and Brotherhood of Thieves (spear users). Which side you'll join has an effect on which low level maps you can grind on. When you are higher leveled you all grind on the same maps. It will also have an effect on the enemosity (dont know if thats how you spell it). Currently there is a was between the black clans and white clans. In higher level maps and bloody pain and the cave of the conqueror you can kill other players. This will give you either good karma (if you kill a player from the opposing side) or bad karma (if you kill a player from the same side). This will have an effect on what relics you can use.

Now how this game works? You level up until level 25, which you can reach in an hour if not faster, at which you choose a role in one of your favorite clans. You can become a warrior, a healer, a nuker or a hybrid.

The warrior puts his focus on dexterity, constitution and strength.

The healer puts his focus on dexterity, essence and strength.

The nuker id say puts his focus on dexterity, constitution and essence? (Not sure because I havent played a nuker much before)

The hybrid id say puts his focus on dexterity, essence and strength just like the healer. (Also not sure because I dont know how the hybrid works on this version)

If you wanna learn more, just play the game. It has a amazing lore and a overall nice community. There are a few bad apples which ruin the fun for the rest by killing low level players in higher level maps. However in the latest patch, the spirit of the conqueror has been reintroduced. This is a buff which you can get at the hermit in the lower level pvp maps which makes it so you can not engage in pvp and other cannot kill you.

If you have more questions, just shout them out in the game or ask them here. Ill be happy t answer.

Have fun!

3. chrisp0wer

chrisp0wer New Member

Little note:

Nuker puts his focus on essence and wisdom, not on dexterity. Unless something changed there regarding that.

4. Dromi

Dromi Member

Something has changed for nukers, for one bracers require dex, also dex gives ck ar and ck dodge (aside from melee ar and melee dodge)

5. Gutomarah

Gutomarah New Member

ive been having a hard time, it took me about an hour to get to level 5 and finish the quests.So i just do quests til 25 and then i can choose? I am level 8 and i only have 1 attacking move, basic sword attack. u put all my points in sword. This would mean i have to go wu tang white right? what if i accedently choose something else?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
  6. vydai

vydai New Member

I am guessing you have not joined a clan yet. Until you have formally been in a clan its base and joined the clan through a quest you can join whichever clan you want to. It doesn't matter whether you have allready put all of you mastery points into you swords mastery.

7. kobasica

kobasica Active Member

8. Gutomarah

Gutomarah New Member

when can i join a clan? when can i buy better weapons and armors?

9. Xoyver

Xoyver New Member

For a world more helpful players like @vyday.
    Do not you think it would be interesting to open up a topic frequently doubt beginners or even tutorials not to lose the game start?

10. Peachy

Peachy Active Member

11. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

if you want to lvl up faster..go RTD quest if you have choosen a clan...1 complete quest 1 lvl up

12. darthsidius

darthsidius Active Member

mostly when you reach Opening Chi 1..for sacred flower i guess Losing Self 7
    better weapons and armors you can get each time you progress or finish a certian quest...but if you want a better items then you most buy a credit