New Player/Returning Player!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KProphetK, Jul 13, 2023.

1. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

I know there is the BS stuff they can get from Clan Base, but thats crap and RF you know it.

The quest that is available now for them is great for the players coming back, as well as players that are new. This quest should stay and allow new and returning players to have something decent. They still have to refine the gear and slot the wep, that's OK because they grind or farm/spend to get DB/JS and TS.

Then you take away the 15x cards from us, no one was complaining and you know it RF, you didnt want us players to have them. So you say ppl was complaining, You wont show proof, we know it.

You have 0 interactions with the community, you have 0 activities with the player base, such as GM Events in game where a GM is present doing things. Dont say OX/XO or wtf its called. We can actually care less about that.

You never open the Training dungeon thing for us to use.

As a player that has returned and got my son involved with the game, hes loving and hating it and thats sad as a father/mentor for him for 9D.

Im going to try and hold a Player event in September and I know the player base will love it.

I won the player event contest in G1 3x in row and all 3 was a blast. Why doesn't RF do that? I know why, because you dont care as long as players spend. I tried to talk my son out of spending yesterday but I lost that 1. Hes regretting it now.

Get involved RF and you will see the player base grow and your pockets will get fatter.

Have a players event contest and follow through with it. I wish I could PM a GM and ask questions as well as get GM's to help me with an event - Trust me when I say this - I am trusted and respected by all that know me.

This is ridiculous and I am sorry that we have to go through this as players!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2023