New Players

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MomRF, Feb 11, 2017.

1. MomRF

MomRF New Member

It's honestly really really difficult for me to believe that there are actually new players still joining this game. Anyone who says otherwise are flat out liars. I just can't believe that there are people who say " I just started playing this game". If there are any new players, they quickly leave or uninstall because of the violent players this game has. This game is a decade old, and primarily run by old school veterans. Someone (Me) who haven't played in so long, and coming from the 2012 Era which is by far the best era to date (though I was absent for 2013-2016, I made this account in the summer of 2016 and never played it. I'm still at level 17 or something) Am still shocked that RF Is still getting new players.

It's either someone is playing a real bad joke when they say 'i Don't know anything about RF and how to nanmu" Or The noob just walked into a lions den. Although.. Any room I walk into automatically becomes a Lion's Den. Anyways, The uphill battle REAL noobs have to undergo is never winnable. Noobs have absolutely no chance to gather the skills needed to fight on an even playing field with the other "Old Gens". Unless they are just gifted fighting game experts, there is no hope. The reason why I don't ever encounter ACTUAL new players is because they most likely get frustrated at how far the ratio is screwed up between the skilled and the non-skilled and uninstall moments later. There is no society for the noob, They're like mice in Cave of Lions.

TL:DR :: There is no such thing as actual new players. They're a myth. I never met one, never will.

BassBreaks and HumoLoco like this.
  2. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

You do realize most of the actual real noobs have been seduced by NHAA rooms right? Normally when I feel like crashing a NHAA I at least see about 2 or 3 actual noobs that you can tell don't know what they're doing and I typically try to spare them. They like to try to avenge their new e-friends and I end up having to kill them too though

3. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

I met 2 or 3 in a moon room yesterday.
    And I'm not talking about returning players, these were noobs. But they left the room, because even though I taught one how to launch and juggle, then protected the other one, they were still hunted and killed first every round..

4. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

I sometimes offer my help to real, random newbies, I wanna teach them a bit, I say. But in my experience, only those will stay who either have

1) a little experience from OGP times
    2) friends to play together with

Lone warriors seem to quit basically every time. In the current state of the game, I believe you just have to try to befriend newbies as soon as possible. Show them that they are welcome at any time. And offer them help as well...

BassBreaks likes this.
  5. Ripmaskedman

Ripmaskedman Well-Known Member

Lol the skill gap is the same in every game
    Have u seen pvp in elsword shts crazy
    Wen I was new I cudnt even get up for 5 secs

BassBreaks and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. M4cropod

M4cropod Well-Known Member

Who tf plays Elsword?

Then again I play RF, soooo...

7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

We dont need da new players. they are all way to ez and trash ass.

BassBreaks and Benoon like this.
  8. Benoon

Benoon Well-Known Member

I have seen alot of new peeps running around actually, However never encounterd the same peep a week later. They all quit.
    new peeps running around n' ramming out in moon rooms... disgusts me af. they better not come at all cuz i'll feed on 'em like a 'lion'.

This game should of died long ago. tryin' to ressurect this was pointless.

Depravityx, BassBreaks and HumoLoco like this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yea man

you know what's funny.

I come in da room and saw da super new gen. and he told me he would 9-0 me, I told him if i win you better gonna uninstall it. After 9-0ed him 9 perf. He realized how is he trash.

BassBreaks and Benoon like this.
  10. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

I just started playing this game today.

BassBreaks likes this.
  11. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

Yep I agree
    Thats what I try to do almost every time
    unless they are asses

noob

BassBreaks likes this.