New scroll asura

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SacredSword, Aug 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SacredSword

SacredSword Well-Known Member

Tbh,Asura is cancerous. The PK is one of the longest PK I had seen *I think*.if nimonix got the time to add 2 nanmu on this scroll. Why didnt they make striker scroll (Another scroll). The KG thing, that **** is unbelievable...I'm calling for a nerf or something plez .

Random: "No no stfu sacred, Asura really show what RuF could have been".

Random: "Yea I agree with that other random,this is the best **** Nimonix have ever gifted us with,GG NIMONIX I can see rf going far with some sht like this."

Randon (Me): what kind of drugs are u on? Anyways, how tf does Asura define what RuF could of been? It shows no sign of how ruf could of been.It just shows how much free time Nimonix have on their hands instead of listening to the community lol..BUT hey I'm a noob.

"VOTE FOR FKING COMPLEX NANMU"

Let me hear ur thots on this.

# give us a exo call wrath plez.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  2. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

I don't think that Asura needs a nerf.:confused:

3. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

@HumoLoco will nerf you.

4. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

So, here's an idea: Instead of going "Nimonix, nerf dis" how about saying "Nimonix, nerf dis by doing (this)"
    Come up with a way to balance the scroll before you start crying out for a nerf.
    For instance, the kG P move is only "OP" because it's a fencer and has pretty decent 360 degree range, but shrinking the range or making it not a fencer would make it pretty near useless, since it can't even be used as a ground hit after any combo besides the KP combo.

The PK move has perfect angling, good speed, and a good deal of knockback, but unlike Pencak or Cyclone, it's a PK move. This means you can block the second hit. How often have you ever seen a PK move fully hit in a match between two good players? (Remember, Mao Gong, Murekwon, Jujitsu, etc. all have PK moves and you never really see them used. In fact, I believe either Mao Gong or Murekwon's PK are just as fast as Asura's.)

So please, think up ideas on HOW to nerf this scroll while keeping it BALANCED (which is easier said than done since all we have is paper to work with) instead of just whining about something being OP and telling- nay- DEMANDING Nimonix to "nerf this".

Glolita, LastGoD and tinytinytintin like this.
  5. SacredSword

No sdfu im unsubing

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  6. SacredSword

For me I think it does, I mean the kg which u can spam it every 1 sec *i THINK*

tamirtov and tinytinytintin like this.
  7. ProfessorZtar

All because I'm telling you to think of a way to balance a scroll before yelling for nerfs? Tsk tsk. For shame.

8. SacredSword

And ur telling me to think of an idea for them to balance asura out?. wtf? Am i developers ?

9. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

U actually cannot

10. SacredSword

Oh

11. Shina

Shina Creator of Shattering Hand

u r incorrect
    this is one of the most balanced NEW scrolls

12. SacredSword

Hell no Red rock is the most balanced scroll
    We need more of a red rock kind

tinytinytintin and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. ProfessorZtar

*sigh* Look, I'm just getting sick and tired of people making threads saying whatever new scroll that's come out is OP and needs to be nerfed without saying what needs to be nerfed, why it needs to be nerfed, and a SUGGESTION on how it needs to be nerfed. Without that information, Nimonix could end up making the scroll useless and overpriced (like Ice Breaker in the hands of anyone but Tiny.) We don't need complaint threads; we need suggestions and constructive feedback.

Here, let me give you an example:
    The kG P on Asura is pretty OP at the moment. The range on the move along with it being a fencer is just plain unfair and unfun to fight against. They should make the second hit pop the opponent straight up instead, so they can no long get a free kill off of spamming it.

Now, as for me, I don't think Asura's OP. You know why?
    Punch combo has absolutely NO pressure because of the recovery on the two-hit second input
    Kick combo has awkward movement
    Kick launcher is about as useful as Karate's, if not less so.
    kG K is almost pointless outside of mindgames or drop juggling.
    The scroll pretty much lacks a ground hit since, unless you use kG P after KP, you're never going to hit with kG P after a combo.
    Punch combo's last punch moves you forward so fast, that if you angle it trying to edge someone near a wall or fence, you save them because you get teleported behind them while hitting them. Looks really cool, though, but I digress.
    Two-hit punch combo has terrible recovery, so if you miss or get blocked (which happens a lot because it's a PUNCH combo), you're left wide open for a counter attack.
    The alternate nanmu, while really awesome, is REALLY FREAKIN' HARD TO LEARN. We had to use the collective minds of the community to effectively figure out how to do it. :v

So, honestly, outside of spamming the kG P, this scroll is probably one of the most skill-based scrolls to come out in a long time.

14. SacredSword

LMFAO how long did it took u to come up with this ? Honestly i dont care about this thread or Asurasht anymore .This post was like uh 9 days ago. Pfftt. #Makemorenewbiescrollformetouseplez #freekill #ezkill #sacredez #sacrednoob #sacredlovenewbiescroll #thinkgodimnotanidiotidiotwould'vereadthatsht. Gourdy lock this thread up plez lel.

15. LastGoD

LastGoD Well-Known Member

L

16. SacredSword

I might as well : (. Roast me now #Onlygodcanjudgeme

17. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. SacredSword

SoarRF and tinytinytintin like this.
  19. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

You're one of those speds that qq when you don't have the scroll looool. Asura takes time and skill to master, a great deadly scroll.... or a trash one if you're looking for cheap kills with KG P and not using the combos on it traditionally.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.