New Server - Yin Opening Soon!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

My one and only wish for PvP server is that there shouldn't be these 10% hp pills. In my opinion they are making PvP annoyingly long. And in tons of scenarious both players end up just going their own way. I remember back in icy grinding with like 64/1000 hp leech (6.4% of damage you deal goes back into hp) Tanking 3 A4W members. And just grinding not using a single 10% potion. Since it's mobs your are hitting with your 6.4% leech it's crazy amount of healing back. Then i started to fight them. And then go back to mobs again to heal. And so on. After 15 minutes. Still no one died. Since i didn't see them hit mobs, i figured they were spamming them 10% pots like crazy. In the end they got bored thinking that i was the one spamming these 10% hp potions which wouldn't ever be enough to sustain those 3 players. xD

2. x4nax

x4nax New Member

You're delusional...

"This is great news just keep it a new clean server no transfers this will break up the rich spenders to the less fortunate and keep it fare"

That might be for the first 5-10 minutes before money is spent by the 'rich spenders' in IM and the playing field has instantly just reduced for 'f2p' players. This isn't great news as this is intentionally dividing the already smaller pop by who knows what percentage.

Swim likes this.
  3. x4nax

x4nax New Member

I seriously question Redfox's motives for this new server and no doubt there will be a ton of offers and reductions to help fund the server. Player pop increase would be fantastic but there is virtually nothing to keep new players hooked so we'll just have to see.

4. Michiyo

Michiyo Well-Known Member

The reason they remove the anti-pvp is because people can take advantages on the buff. For example, have you ever thought about kill-stealing in term of PVE? The anti-pvp can prevent the high level player (who probably spent a lot) from killing other players in order to ks a boss. Another example, using anti-pvp in areas that suppose to be pvp areas like B&W war, Loulan map, Kunlun map.

If you think about rewriting the source code for the buffs, forget it. Redfox does not have the ability to do so. They have to send requests to developers in Korea. And it takes months for a reply, and months for a small tiny lil change.

As you can see Redfox is not a very big publisher, they probably do not have a D&R system. Therefore, they would just copy GC's development strategies. There is nothing we can do about this but we can force them to realize the mistake by not supporting the new server. No new players, no server.

P/s: If they truly follow GC's strategies, the new server will have full cash shop after a while. Then months later (up to 1 year), 2 server will be merged. So, good luck people with the new server !

5. vanessa123

vanessa123 New Member

Well that's a good idea new server attract more players get it built up then merge the 2 to a even bigger population over time because no new comers will start in tao now really will they ? I don't think it will split the population if your so far on in tao why would you start again? Just stay there and enjoy it? If you feel yin will split the population then it kinda shows there is a problem in tao?

6. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

Steam will bring an influx of players in. It's better they have a server to go into than to not be capable of playing at all. They may like the game if they get to try it, rather than deleting it because they can't even play it. If you think they are going to merge the servers afterwards, then don't make another character on the new server.

Use some common sense

7. CaptainSaveAhoE

CaptainSaveAhoE Member

1st of all wtf was my post removed - GM you hate the TRUTH???

2nd - Steam may bring in players, but how crafting/farming and pure luck of getting anything you work hard for is stupid low! Then players will not stick around to long.

Acclaim was good, I will admit, G1 sucked balls, GC to me was the best so far. Not cuz of events, I could deal with low events, but farming wasnt that bad. If you needed it, you knew where and how long it would take to get items to craft from farming.

Here its all about luck and no one wants to deal with that daily. Skill XP is ridiculous, I see SS's of HG lvl chars with c6-8 skills and thats sad. I mean HG chars with c8 LF LMAO are you serious!

PvP is full in most other games but here its a joke. HP Pots used during PvP, relogging during PvP and trying to farm and craft a item that is much neded for PvP - lets not even discuss that.

Kr has a Item Mall NPC, where players can farm and trade for certain Item Mall items. Wish GC forums was still up, there was a post that had the NPC in it and you could see items needed to farm for things to trade for IM things.

Cant wait to see how this all works out - PvP has not lasted in any pub's server not even Acclaim!

I say - Disable all Pots HP/VE and let the fun begin!

Elsikerins likes this.
  8. terongbelanda

terongbelanda New Member

GM make new server PVP with broken wanted system...
    its good !!!

9. royal

royal New Member

This is completely reverse. GM should make new pve server for those who like to pve can go there.
    This tao will remain all pvp all map.

10. royal

royal New Member

11. royal

royal New Member

Let all the pve players leave their usd behind. Let them move to yin.

TAO is pvp server. Make it pvp. Make it impossible for players to farm. You will make usd from this. Ty

12. royal

royal New Member

U cant contact oitzaRO for power lvling your char to HG ? If lvl us much for you.
    U want to griind. You want to gain lvl. But you dont want other to disturb you. Fine play mariobros from nintendo. Nobody will disturb you.

It's weird dude. You lazy to up lvl. You talking about 24 lvl gap pvp.
    Do u know there's always savezone in all map except LL ?
    What's your point ? ?

13. royal

royal New Member

For those who who dont like pvp. Go to yin server. Or go play mariobros.
    TY
    I want say fak to all pve-ers. Stop play 9D if u're not pvp-ers

14. royal

royal New Member

Stupid you. If you want to go pve. Go yin server. Let them make 1 new server for you to pve. Go face the mobs 24/24.. eat the mobs. Hell with pve-ers. You guys ruined the game purpose. Wth taling about pve-ers. Pve-ers go play nintendo.
    If you play nintendo. No one will disturb you
    Only you and mobs
    Happy ?????

15. royal

royal New Member

New server pve is much better idea..
    Listen more to a player like hariwon. She will reduced your income. Nobody play hybrid or nuker now. Less players mean less usd.
    I completely dont understand this server publisher.
    If you need income bring the los back to game. For your information JoongWon make that los spot for reason. It's not bugged. But made for reason.
    If hariwon smarter than joongwon.
    Go make your own private server..

16. royal

royal New Member

Kill more hyb or nuker.
    Make 24 lvl gap pvp. Kill more high lvl.
    Make white clan hermit bugged. Kill more black clan side hermit.
    All accomplishment is to kill more exsisting players. Kill it will kill you income.
    Thanks. Hope this will do a wake up call for publisher.

17. Schwanzee

Schwanzee New Member

Soo, what are the rates?

18. Jaegasm

Jaegasm New Member

could this be more of a 'high risk high reward' type server with double permanent rates as it is pvp?

19. Elsikerins

Elsikerins Active Member

HP pots should definitely be disabled if you are planning to open "PvP" server

20. Zsoltmoto93

Zsoltmoto93 New Member

how many hours left till the server starts ???