New sever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kolong, Jan 31, 2018.

1. kolong

kolong New Member

Maybe we should have a new server. a server with low experience rate and drop rate x3. I think is appropriate. Because the two servers Tao and Yin have been around for too long, the saturated items are no longer exciting for the player. thank you for reading.

2. kolong

kolong New Member

I think if you have a new server. awaken should we limits to the Kunlun map. and tạo sự kiện thường xuyên đến máy chủ. such such you now

3. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

kolong likes this.
  4. kolong

kolong New Member

Why are you opposed to a new server while Yin and Tao are too old and most players are already saturated with rare items?

5. dixbutts

dixbutts Well-Known Member

I don't know about Tao but KL beads, flag2~3, rbk2~3, and +15++ HG12 weapons aren't really saturated on Yin. There are quite a few people selling banners, but rarely anyone with a flag in a stand. The only thing that's saturated is what people can actively farm. I think adding better ways to farm those hard to get items which come mostly from dungeons and bosses is a much better alternative than splitting the small community of each server. I rarely see anyone outside of KL/Tibet/Hefei, I can't imagine having a portion of the active players leaving to another new server.

6. hayeuanh

hayeuanh Member

we like a new sever