New to the Game, What is Normal and Pleasent Server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tyl3radamz, Mar 14, 2017.

1. tyl3radamz

tyl3radamz New Member

I want to join a server that has alot of online players, I was on Pleasent not seeing much Online players, Is there a difference?

2. VengeanceZ

VengeanceZ New Member

Logically the more the bar is filled, the more population there is. Yin server is currently much more populated than Tao.

3. tyl3radamz

tyl3radamz New Member

But the Pleasent is a green Bar and Normal has a gray bar. Both look same. Is green more ?

Nvm I'll join the Yin
    Thanks Vengence

4. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

LMAO. Nobody in their right mind would move to Tao with it's fucked up item mall.

5. Tussaud

Tussaud Member

Nobody would move to Yin to be pked every few minutes by people with serious complex issues in real life.
    See, different point of views.
    But there are facts you cannot deny. It is proven that the PvE community is larger. That's why in the beginning they added anti-pk pill, then anti-pk buff. Every 9D PvP server has died faster than a PvE one. I guess RF will learn that the hard way. So maybe Tao is fucked up, but in a few months Yin will be way more fucked up. Also good luck keeping new players in Yin. The game is old, the graphics too, it's a total grind fest. On top of that every new player will be pked by some ******* whose only chance to do something noticable is to kill lowbies. Don't get me wrong. I like PvP, but same level, not 10-20-30-40 level difference. And especially not when someone grinds and tries to level up. Soon RF will understand Yin is killing it's game by being the default server, not the PvE community.

balb1n0 likes this.
  6. DirtySquirty

DirtySquirty New Member

-Red Fox will IP ban all accounts if your family plays as well and does something wrong. Even if you did not take part in any wrong doing on your account, it will be banned if something is done wrong on a different account on the same IP. (Real money was used on my account, they don't care, my brother is the one at fault, they don't care)
    -Red fox is ruining this game on a consistent basis. Please all do not waste your money by buying credit. I will be making sure everyone knows how red fox is.
    -Changes stuff without notice, makes events unfair by also changing them/giving an advantage to some.
    -Makes changes yet again, that affected the players with MASS gold loss, IE. fine decos.
    -Lying to players by telling us they are not gamescampus staff, but tell us its at least the same CEO. If you say they are gamescampus company, you are also at risk of being banned. (Falsely identifying a person is what they call it)
    -Ignores ticket questions if they feel "offended" like babies, or find the question is irrelevant to their cares.
    -Also doesn't care their wanted system is programmed like a unintelligent kid would.
    -Major penalty says 80% speed reduce, never been different until these immature people came along.
    -Makes items like superior cloth non trad-able and non store-able after you already placed them on wrong characters, with no warning they are changing so you can't do anything but watch yourself get screwed. (Hours upon hours I farmed for this cloth, they don't care how much time you lose)
    -The list goes on, and grows monthly on average. If red fox thinks for 1 second I will allow steam to help their game, hahaha, they got another thing coming.

7. Hegemonic

Hegemonic Member

I'm not even gonna read all that. You can move to Yin and enjoy the same or you can keep crying rivers on forum.

Chaos likes this.
  8. Blaze

Blaze Member

Fixed it out for you, thank me later.

Chaos and KProphetK like this.