Nuker/Ck Hybrid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bucs4lyfe11, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Bucs4lyfe11

Bucs4lyfe11 New Member

Havent played since KR stats came into the game. Used to love nukers/ck hybrids. Now they are way different. Can anyone help with a build for either/both? Would be great. Or is it even worth playing nuker or ck hybrid anymore? People say they **** now.

Thanks in advance

2. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

yea. ck hybrid def nuke has been nerfd. doesnt matter make whatever character you want, you're either going to quit after reaching FC, or you're going to have to spend a ton of money in the Item Mall.

3. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

OnenaHGvvellCSoG Active Member

U should start playing tetris then. U can play this completly free.

Thedarklord87 likes this.
  4. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

Well, you need max dext first, const second and rest on wis for a hyb. U can grind him as melee and use braces for pvp... Meanwhile u will learn more stuff as u play the game... Normally hybs go melee full str and full dext, and they only change to ck at HG for pvp but still grind as melee.

Nukers i would say 2 wis 2 dext or 1 wis 1 const 2 dext... Depends on the weap u have. If you have a good weap go for full dext first. Put some const according to what u need coz u will need the dmg wis gives...

About pvp: hybs are the easiest role... Just use reflect buff that heals 1k hp every 3 sec for 5 min and doubles your hp... Ridiculous... But capped warrs with hg+15++ weaps and op equips melt every role down including hybs.

Nukers at pvp i like to think of them as glass cannons.. They can also melt ppl down with their op dmg (depending on the equip ofc) but when their shields go down they die too quick... And shields arent nearly as good as before...

5. Bucs4lyfe11

Bucs4lyfe11 New Member

So pretty much Every role is okay until you get almost cap. Then Warriors win everytime? Ck is the most fun roles, why the hell would they do that. Thanks for the info, not many people actually help in this game. Took forever for me to learn the game the first time. Got pretty good at it and now its all changed.

Its definitely gonna take some time to learn this new ******* stats

6. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

All depends on the equip you have... Hybs dont rly need op equipments to pvp because they are op... But yes, at end game when a warr has +17 weap and the best clothes vs a hyb with the same equip, the hyb gonna be melted down... But before the warr reaches that point when he is able to melt ppl down like that, hybs win all the time basically...

Think like this:
    Str=damage
    Essence=useless. Dont put points here. Its cancer.
    Wisdom=chi kung damage
    Const=defense and health
    Dext=ck and physical hit/critical rate +dodge and ck dodge

In Tao we only have 1 nuker grinding in KL that i know about o.o the rest just gives up... I dueled him and i would say nukers are equal to hybs... When the equips are the same or nearly the same, If the nuker has his shields available he gonna kill u before u touch him;
    And hybs only win if their reflect buff is available...

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  7. OnenaHGvvellCSoG

And ofc there are ppl like you around that will make the "theory" not make any sense... Sheikh and guys like him just know too much about the game and will always find ways to get better

Im from Bardo/Yang and somehow i remember the name Prophet... I dont even know if u were on pve servers?

8. Ubermensch9

Ubermensch9 Member

ok if you say so.