Plus your Profit RedFox and help 3th world country class ppls.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by borges25, Jun 14, 2016.

1. borges25

borges25 New Member

I have an idea for u GM's to you can plus your profit with some countrys, u need understand something. Did you rear something about money diference? Exemple: I'm brazilian guy living in USA, so i can buy credits cuz i get money in dollar on my job, but do u know something about economy conditions in Brazil exemple? US$ 1,00 = R$ 3,40, so US$ 10,00 = R$ 34,00. Now, do u know how much is minimun salary in Brazil? I'll tell u, is R$ 780,00 = US$ 229,00. Do u know how many people live there? 220 milions. Do you know how many people live with that money? Almost 50 milions another 40 milions of that people live with US$ 500,00 per month max. Do you know the prices of all food stuffs and another somethings there? Do u really believes that person who have US$ 229,00 or US$ 500,000 per month to survive can pay US$ 10,00 or 29,00 or more in cc? So, what is my idea? You of RedFox team need be more professional and look for that informations about countrys and make some partnerships to that public, cuz a lot of ppls example from Brazil are playing 9dragons since acclaim and never get any cc here on redfox not cuz they dont want spend money, no! Its cuz u prices are totaly ridiculous for us. 2 years a go that diference money was very less and brazil was in totaly another economy situation. So thats my adivice for you redfox team, want more money? Think! Dont want more money just stay making what u are doing and continue with your normal profit, and maybe coming down day by day like hapened with everybody who didnt nothing for 3th world countrys class.

2. hillbenji

hillbenji New Member

You dont have money to spend? Easy! You dont ******* spend, and stop complaining.

legendmina2 likes this.
  3. legendmina2

legendmina2 New Member

Sorry to say, but I did not understand one thing.

Learn how to format your posts and quit the rant, you can farm ingame gold and buy credit from other players who are fortunate enough.