Populate the old maps again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CrimsonSun, Mar 7, 2022.

1. CrimsonSun

CrimsonSun Member

Hi RedFox,
    As someone who has played this game since 2008,I have grinded on every single map of it and call it nostalgia but I have enjoyed the most grinding in the old maps like Shi Zhang, Datong, Hangzhou, Icy.
    However, nowadays, if you hit higher lvl you have no chance to go back there and gain experience from the mobs/field bosses. Revamping some old dungeons was a great move, but doing so with mobs would populate those maps again and I think this freedom of choice where to grind would be fun for many.
    It could be some buff from an NPC which once taken scales the mobs to your lvl or specific zones with higher mobs, because of course there are still some people who lvl their lower lvl chars there and it would be unfair to raise the lvl of all mobs.
    I hope you will take my idea into consideration :)
    Thanks

2. superdildog

superdildog Active Member

SZ/ZZ & Datong/Jinan are a bit populated due to some toons taking quests for karma and some or farming COF/VOH mats. Icy also have few people for those who are farming icy epithet. HZ/NC MIGHT be populated starting tomorrow depends how good the anniversary event is.

3. BigDaddyPimpAlot

BigDaddyPimpAlot New Member

The fact that questing is not needed anymore other than RTD's and no other reasons for chars to go to lower maps, they will forever be a dead place. I used to love grinding from lvl 1 to cap and killing all mobs on all the maps. There was a reason and purpose. Now there is no reason or purpose.

New players and old players just dbl logged or get plvl'd and skip the maps. 9D needs to be revamped fully so that chars have to lvl and gather mats/gear relics from lower maps like the old days.

Putting lvl restrictions on not just gear, but relics and weps that make it Im possible to use unless all requirements are met, then forget about it.

Idolized and CrimsonSun like this.