Problem with Clan Epithet

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Chaser56, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Chaser56

Chaser56 New Member

I am a SM4 Shaolin Healer on Tao server and I'm having a problem with my clan epithet. Right now, I should be a Shaolin Priest or at least a Disciple but it still shows that I am only an Apprentice (no other clan epithets) even though I have most of the other epithets that you gain from quests (or dungeons or other things) in the game. Yes, I do know how to find where they are and what epithets I have earned so far. Is there something I missed doing in the game or is this one of those problems that I'm going to have to send a support ticket in on. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Chaser56
    Shaolin Healer SM4
    Tao Server

2. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

No, it's a bug, don't know if some1 has reported it

3. Gordyg3

Gordyg3 New Member

now im noob so i might be wrong, but from what i heard is they seperated the epi quests and those are the RTEs at clan base and your title will increase with doing those quests

4. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

I don't know if this is the case, but on what I know it's a bug related to the number and the type of quest you have "ongoing". If your quest list is full or you have another epi quest opened and not finished, you are unable to get any epiteth.
    So you should clean your quest list by finishing or giving up quests and especially finish all the epi quest you have started.

By the way, you could also report this to GM's via ticket and they would either give you manually the epiteth you missed or restart the quest(s) to get it.

5. Chaser56

Chaser56 New Member

Sorry mates in not getting back to this thread but sometimes life sometimes makes you do a right hard turn (in this case, my computer crashed and I had to rebuild it). I guess I'll put in a ticket and see what happens, but the way my luck is running lately, I'm likely to be sent back to Bamboo Village and told to start from level 0 again :) Thanks for the info mates.

Chaser56
    Shaolin Healer SM4
    Tao Server

6. Chaser56

Chaser56 New Member

Well, I guess my bad luck is still holding because I'm stuck with this bug, for some reason,I can't do a Ticket to see if someone can fix it. I tried to send in the ticket but nothing happens so whatever the problem is, I can't report it. I will just have to hope that someone else will report it to the GM's because I can't. Never rains but it pours (at least with me).

Chaser56
    Shaolin Healer SM4
    Tao Server