PS4 & Xbox Controller Guide

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Yusuke, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Kasdeyaz

Kasdeyaz New Member

There is tricks for a controller to move in an angle iv done it before but the the games system changed over time so i dont know how to get it to work anymore

2. ZinoUchiha

ZinoUchiha New Member

So I have a regular pc controller Logitech to be specific....i want to change my controls cuz triangle and X is my grab so I barely can use that

3. Noboruascend

Noboruascend New Member

how can i use my mouse to play RF.

4. idkwtf

idkwtf New Member

GOD DAMNN!! SOMEONE GIVE THIS MAN A BL0W J0B!! THANK YOU SIR!

5. Nickelbawker

Nickelbawker New Member

I didn't understand the explanation but I figured it out, maybe this will help others as well.
    In order to get them mapped what you need to do is go into training press the button, take note of it, launch regedit and modify the value after figuring out where the button is at in game first. In order to get it to save correctly I highlighted each section, typed the two numbers gently then repeated that process. This causes it to replace text instead of pushing in extra values which I think mine was having issues with.

00-02-01-03-04-05-06-07

Xbox button name - Game Function - Registry number
    A - Guard - 00 or 20

B - Kick - 02
    X - Punch - 01
    Y - Jump - 03
    RB - ExocoreTransformOne - 04
    LB - ExocoreTransformTwo - 05
    RT - SkillOne - 06
    LT - SkillTwo - 07

The control scheme I choose for the four face buttons makes counters, grabs and slide moves much easier and jumping makes sense being north.

Similar to what's above to get there;

Follow this exactly, don't edit anything else within regedit.
    1. Search Regedit, open it.
    2. Extend (click the + sign) HKEY_CURRENT_USER , Extend Software, Extend Nimonix
    3. Go into Rumble Fighter
    4. Find the entry called MappedJoystick of REG_Binary type.
    5. Double click it, and change the values in to the corresponding button (First Value = Button1).

Did this on my Horipad for Xbox One which has worked identically to a wired xbox 360 gamepad which are two of the best controllers for PC all around.

Running is always hard on controller for me but everything else evening angle edging & angle juggling is easier & more relaxing.

I used to play ages ago but never got my characters transferred to redfox, buh bye $500+Carats OGP level 50ish account. Hope to see some familiar faces.

Does anyone know how to map the 1, 2, 3 to d-pad, Escape to start, f keys to right joytick? That's how I used to have it but JoyToKey doesn't communicate once Rumble Fighter is focused it seems. 1, 2, 3 is the majority of what we're missing the rest seems fine.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    Starberry likes this.
  6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

@Starberry How do I bind the 1-2-3 items to a controller?

7. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

You actually can't bind the pouch items since there aren't enough buttons on a standard controller (using a Logitech controller as a test).

It might be possible if you have yourself one of those fancy controllers with a ton of buttons, but heavy emphasis on might.

8. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Well for the sake of this question say I wanna sacrifice 3 of my other buttons for items, how would I bind them?

9. ltemCollector

ltemCollector New Member

Yes you can, Macro a button Press on your computer and assign it to your controller.

10. ZinoUchiha

ZinoUchiha New Member

does anyone know if ds3 still works cuz i downloaded it but the application isnt working