Q To All Nukers!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zukee, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Zukee

Zukee Active Member

I know this is the korean version of 9D but I some questions about nuker.To start of,our shields have long cooldowns where as before in usa/eu 9d they were instant,1min,3min and 15min shields and now they are 5min,10min,15min and 30min shields dafuq?If this is how koreans play nukers then basically they are glass cannons?

A few major bugs of nuker role is followed:

1:)Like i mentioned if it is a bug or not that the shields have insane cooldown
    2:)The skills show wrong numbers like at FD1 my ve shield absord 5 damage and my oc1 nuke does 5k damage which is not right.
    3:)We use to have a oc1 shield a gb shield and ve shield.The ve shield has 15min cooldown,the oc shield has 5min cd and there is NO GB shield??Also our close range nuke is on 6sec cooldown lol.
    4:)The defense buff doesnt even give defense.
    5:)The c1 wis buff says it gives 100wis but instead decreases our hp/ve and doesnt give 100 wis.
    6:)We have a physical reflect buff,35%reflect to caster at c1 which doesnt work.It never worked for the last 8years so i doubt we will ever see it working.

I am only gb4 and once I get to 2nd role i know there are more bugs waiting to be put on the list.Loong cooldown of skills,skills dont perform how they should perform,stat system bugged,idk how they let this game go in to cbt.

zohan and itsthem like this.