Re-Ban NHAA

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tengu, Oct 27, 2017.

?

Support

1. Yes

36 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. No

66 vote(s)
    64.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

They they need to fix the ddos issue.

Gen means generation

NHAA means No Hit At All.

FluffySheep likes this.
  2. anon37190483

anon37190483 New Member

NHAA is for people with lives who want to afk and still earn money/exp

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  3. wendy101

wendy101 Active Member

Am beat you silly dont think i see u play too because I invited you

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  4. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

:eek:

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  5. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I get what you mean but its actually the other way around in the other aspect. What I mean is.. nhaa = where u can go to not fight for once and roam the game

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

INCOMING TEXT WALL
    DDOS
    Its obviously a problem, don't strawman me by pretending I don't care so you can attack me over it. I think those kids should be taken out back and shot in the leg.

F2P/Carat Items: We just got 5 carat scrolls, 4 carat exos and 2 RC scrolls moved to carats. The MOST carat skill items we ever received in 1 year was like 2-3, one time we got 4. They gave us NINE in the first half of this year alone.

Stages
    Getting new stages doesnt do any good when people only play the same 2 stages hence why they gave us the re-skins and our ******* community ate them up.

Boxes
    Grand Guardian exo's with insane dyanmics and sets are gonna be boxed b/c otherwise why buy the other items in the shop. Black Friday is gonna have new boxes, its a spending holiday. Ill admit I was a bit salted there was only boxes but it's the 1st update of the month and we're guaranteed to get a scroll and/orexo in the next patch.
    What people dont realize is we had this "box" issue as far back as Day1; it was called getting Sage Master out of the Mystery Box. If you don't like it just don't buy it.

Lack of GMs (and CAs/RMs)
    Yeah this is a serious issue. A lot of players committing serious b/s arent getting punished due to "lack of enough evidence" but having more moderation players would allow tickets to be expedited thru the process faster. CA/RM would be like the police and GMs would be the judge so to speak.

Problems not changing
    What problems, provide reference so I can report it. We've gotten a handful of hotfixes in the last year including a solution to the notorious 1st load glitch. If you have an issue you'd like fixed put it in the Bug Report section but due keep in mind SOME things cant be fixed without breaking others but thats a rare exception.

Declining Players and Advertisements
    I have lost count of how many people I've tried to get into this game and the community scared it off. Some of my friends even called this game "One Stage Fighter" and they arent ******* wrong, who wants to play a game that only has 1 or 2 ******* stages besides the chimps that are already in our numbers? 90% of the reason people quit is because of the players either ddosing, being toxic or slew of other potential social-related incidents. It doesnt matter how much we publicize this if the community doesn't want to play nice with new children.

Broken Items
    Elaborate because the best and at the same time most broken scroll ever has always been Sage Master whereas the dumbest exo has always been Grimme Shadow (which is punishable on block).

Plaza
    **** Plaza. You got an idea for plaza then post the suggestion Ill vote that **** up idec what it is.

Requested Stuff
    We get Sudden Death here and there but it ALWAYS gets ddos'd without fail and I mean almost very literally always. Streak Mode would be fantastic but I assume it'd also get ddos'd to a lesser extent but still itd be nice to have. I was actually gonna make a Mass Suggestion that included both of these in the next few days.

Recycling Scrolls
    The other scroll creators caught on to what they were doing months ago; they are doing semi-recycled (but still different in function) content to give themselves time to work on the 13 player created scrolls they picked as contest winners last year along with 5 exos. It's honestly a VERY smart move b/c until the Anothers/Customs came out there was little reason to buy a Guardian aside from SP regen clothes. Also bruh what do you mean we arent getting real martial arts we just got Kazakhstan grappling, Savate and a variation on Sumo. Admittedly Sumo is kinda broken but normal Sumo is kinda bad for being a rare. Strong but still kinda bad.

NHAA
    Honestly the post was a gag LOL I never expected the nhaa community would trigger but I love how y'all are actually civilized when youre upset unlike the rest of this game's sub-communities that foam at the mouth over literally nothing

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    NeoStrayFox, HumoLoco and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  7. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Could you imagine if SF5 or KI players made NHAA channels where they just made sure both players got the highest fight scores possible to boost their performance markings and earn maximum credits to get more clothes from the shop? lol

Like I'm glad they are playing the game but it'd be nice if they actually played the game as opposed to 1 stage with counterintuitively imposed rules.

Zastyy likes this.
  8. EmberCelica

EmberCelica Well-Known Member

Personally, I think the amount of glitches, pathetic low active players, DDoS'ing, and anything else i'm forgetting has much higher priority than banning NHAA rooms, plus banning NHAA rooms will probably just lower the already low active players, so for right now it might be a good idea to just keep the rooms until this game starts seeing results on more important things, then we can think about banning NHAA.

Stands for "No Hit At All", typically done in a Moving Screen map like Demo, if everyone follows that 1 golden rule then everyone gets a decent amount of carats for the game.

Tengu and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  9. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

Banning Nhaa won't fix anything. It would probably bring more laggers to regular matches. Just do your thing. Focus on real RF issues.

tamirtov, Tengu and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  10. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

Warframe is a fighting grinding game, it has a more than 3 places where u can afk and chill and not fight. Multiple games have it. Its just that rumble fighter excelled and grew into having one of those aspects. Which again isnt so bad, because all you really earn is a bit of exp which gets extremely hard to grind after a while around lvl 30 and up and some extra carats that actually helps for events that have short durations. Its just an option, it blends, leave it alone.

11. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I swear you just described plaza lol again tho I appreciate the civility here

12. ahrieeeeeee

ahrieeeeeee Active Member

bad idea. if u ban nhaa u ban e-daters. meaning 90% of the community

wendy101, tamirtov and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  13. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I know I described plaza, but nhaa is basically an active plaza where you can actually fight from time to time and show off exos and scrolls etc.

P.S. hurry up and work on festival, I want it.

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

@Devs approve it

15. Drevius

Drevius Comic Book Creator & Clean Up Crew

they could always do what a certain guy did and take e-girls to alhata for a "good time" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

wendy101 and Yukoto like this.
  16. Deltro

Deltro Clean Up Crew

No, but they seem to be in the process of hiring new staff it seems. Finally moving out of that small cubicl- er I mean " expanding their office", it seems
    (note: this is google translated afff I know, I might try to make it more legible for people who don't happen to speak this new google translate version of pidgin English

More legible version:

"Hello Fighters,

In the process of growing little by little in Valofe, we are now hiring new employees, especially those who love our games.

We are looking for qualified applicants in:
    - Overseas Business: Marketing / Web Services and Planners
    - Game Development Team: Game Server Developer, Client Developer
    - Platform Development Team : Database Administrator, System Engineer
    For more information, please check out our Careers page

Click here for our application form

E-mail your resume via : hr@valofe.com
    - Resumes will not be returned and will be deleted after 6 months of storage .
    - It may take longer for some emails to be received than others. For support, go to (city website related to emails)

I look forward to many of your applications.

Thank you,
    - Dream Gemfighter Master"

17. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

lol just play a social game.
    gg12.PNG

Half the times in nhaa they crash or attack new players on purpose. I don't have a problem with people doing it though it's a waste of a log in imo.

NeoStrayFox, wendy101 and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  18. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

NHAA ruined RF tbh. Nobody wants to fight except moon or glac. I'm down for it, GMs pls ban NHAA and make fighting great again.

19. Shrowdz

Shrowdz New Member

F2P/Carat Items:
    by that I mean clothes. Not scrolls and exos. We get enough of that shitted out at us in boxes as it is. And the one's that are in game are pretty half assed/broken. I feel like the Another scrolls are half assed/recycled, and the new ones like black tortoise are just a pain in the ass to go against because the kick combo is always safe on block if you angle it and that sand projectile KG is a downhit and also annoying as hell because it has a big hitbox and lingers.

Stages:
    Stages with fresh mechanics would probably get people to play it. But that's true. All everyone does is moon dos nhaa and 1v1. I'm not a nhaaer, but I rarely come on rf anymore and all I usually do when I come on is spar. There were PLENTY of concept stages and such on ogp and GC forums that were ignored. I honestly think that no one knows the coding besides NIMONIX/GEM Fighter staff and theres that language barrier between us so most stuff is ignored.

Boxes
    true but its like everything is ******* boxed now like holy **** lol. I'd rather pay an ass load for a set or item thats only there temporary than get trolled by boxes.

Broken Items
    Just **** like cancer and that red vermilion phoenix sword exo or whatever. Just **** that makes you not want to play a game because it makes nearly everything else unviable. Thankfully it was patched.

Plaza
    I honestly didn't care about the plaza, but it has so much potential. Why not make a statue of the player of the week or month or whatever in there. Or of people who win tournaments. Or just more chances to get free **** besides fishing. Or a trade market(hahahah we both know this will never happen). Just a platform for a better interaction with the game's community.

Recycling Scrolls
    ok tru you got me lol. Was mainly aimed at the anothers and SE scrolls. didnt know about all those player made scrolls.

tamirtov likes this.
  20. BringBackClothes

BringBackClothes Member

All NHAA is , is walking around a map until time runs out . If you want to remove NHAA you have to remove Battle Mode , Arena Mode and Rumble Mode. So minus well shut down this game... You cant get rid of NHAA.

Zastyy and tamirtov like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.