Refusing whisper.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xiaolin, May 1, 2018.

1. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Is it a bug or not? I didn't post it on bug section because i cannot confirm if it's bug or it's just me. Sometimes when i whisper a guy/gal, it says that they are refusing whisper and sometimes they told me that i also refuse whisper even though i'm not. Thanks

denteazul likes this.
  2. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

When you're using NPC such as auction house, storage or another types, you don't accept messages. I don't know if its intentional bug or not. So, don't talk to any NPC during whispering.

Czezry, Stereotyped and Junky91 like this.
  3. xiaolin

xiaolin Member

Do you also have any idea why i cannot type in keyboard when there's a master & disciple chat and you closed it?

4. ChowChow

ChowChow Active Member

I haven't come across that bug yet but my guess is you're probably offline in messenger.

5. DarkMickey

DarkMickey Member

Those are all bugs for sure! And they are so annoying...

6. KaMiguel

KaMiguel Active Member

I think it's because the Master -Disciple window is in focus, you have to minimize the window or click the main window for you to be able to use the keyboard. If you were to close the Master-Disiciple chat window, it does not automatically change focus to your main screen.

Open the chat again (using mouse) and then minimize or click your main window to regain focus.

*I hope this is clear enough,