Notice Reminder: Punishment for Rule Violation

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

In game all i see now is abusers pking and getting ahead now tho,it has made afew people quit from what i noticed,i spent sometime in kl killing bots and i honestly dont think anyone has killed as much botters as i did i enjoyed every crt hit till they dropped,if its against the rules to memtion another game forgive me in advance,diablo 2 lord of Destruction,had this same problem,bot runners and spambots,pickit bots for looting faster than other people the game went from classic to trashit.i would not say how much longer this can keep up but i hope you wil get abit more serious with these guys

2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

if someone is guilty of a crime the media report it all the time. It's different if its speculation and going through the courts still but if someone is actually found to be guilty of cheating here, why not name and shame them?
    Would at least let the community know action is ACTUALLY getting taken, not just another we've fixed the texture error lol

GOODZILLA, PaulWillis and exShadow like this.
  3. Boonyadet9995

Boonyadet9995 New Member

Why did I ban my account? didn't do anything wrong just sell the products and there are people to buy things. Therefore my gold increased But for a while I couldn't enter the game

4. Alexsandor

Alexsandor Member

Oh well, talking about other games is good so GMs can have an idea of the future of their game.
    A few time ago Aion had same issue, lost hundreds of players for hackers spawning everywhere, killing mobs and picking drops before you had any chance. Another example is RaiderZ (closed) so much hackers that it was unplayable, I cant forget about the guy healing millions of HP when I just could heal a few hundred to one thousand and I was healer while the guy was berzerker (free class/skills).

So yeah, or you guys kill permanently those hackers/botters and RMTs or they will diminish the server until all you will have is them.
    If you have enough to be sure to ban people take some time to work on their logs and find trades since we all know pretty well about FB market and those guys for sure are the main source of the material sold there

exShadow and PaulWillis like this.
  5. Alys2

Alys2 Active Member

shame all cheaters, u cheat the game u dont deserve to be here.play the game right!
    i dont cheat but im hated ,thats cool, ill keep helpin any1 i can cause i love this game so FU haters! im with ya GM,find the cheaters and ban, make this game great again! shame the cheaters. gogo redfox

GOODZILLA, PaulWillis and Alexsandor like this.
  6. dylzer

dylzer New Member

The Game is Dead , personally I have never seen the game so quiet. Hmmmm I wonder what the problem could be , well we all know the answer to that . Its RFs reluctance to do anything about the botters , hackers and bug exploiters and a few other unscrupulous people in the game that's ruining 9Dragons . Players report Players that they know for a fact that are the aforementioned stated above even with proof and yet RF do nothing to punish these players . A 3 day ban seems like an impossible punishment for RF to hand out and if you think thats hard what about permanent ban that will never happen , as they don't want to lose players from the game, it makes them look good. ( NOT AT ALL ) all it does is make them irresponsible and are happy to let the scum of botters , hackers bug exploiters and the likes carry on doing what they do and ruin it for everyone else.

7. christiangonzaga

christiangonzaga New Member

gm i always report here but my account cant back its almost 3 days now its suspended huhu im shanksz from fujin g12

8. viloo

viloo Member

Loool forgot to add rf if u wana save ur game ban everybody take id photolicence or passport players will lose there 20 accs but ofc u wont do that u make money from cheaters

exShadow likes this.
  9. exShadow

exShadow Active Member

Now, the population of this game is decrease day by day. Sad to see all the friends leaving this game one by one. Sooner or later, only the Cheaters will left. Either event or non-event, the bossess in KunLun are dominated by one league who started with botting to farm Seal Bead Medium. Now, they are starting to pk and take all the bosses in Kun Lun for selling with $. They are about 7 healers. Some of them already got banned once for cheating evade glitches. But still around doing the same old thing.

Some healers are using Stun active skill at Cheng 2, to give non-stop stun lock to the opponent. Healer's Stun Active is already over powered giving 12 secs stun, where as other class active (Hybrid's Para Active gives only 2 secs Paralysis). But however, all of them are still around doing for their business as usual, farming for $ and making all other players unable to play at all, even for normal grinding.

I guess the publisher of this game is really doing the great work about it since all the cheaters around and doing the same thing over and over again, they are all from the same country "you-know-which"... haha. There's no point to fight a group of Cheaters, by using our own cash with Item Mall to gear up legitimately. Fighting the Cheaters is not the responsibility of another players. That is totally concern of the publishers.

As players, we reported with solid proof, yet nothing has happened. Because the reason is...unable to trace/track.. lol. This is like - for example, we saw a thief stealing the stuffs. So, we reported to the police. The Police came and search on the thief, and said "there's nothing found on thief, the thief is innocence!" Because a theif already hide or transfer the stolen items to somewhere else. Since police do nothing, the thief trying to steal again and again, and now, already started killing the people, its become robbing, yet the police said they are still innocence. LMAO!

We all love 9Dragons and played for more than 10 years and supported our hard earned cash on the game item mall, yet we are unlucky that we always have such publishers and cheaters again and again and end up going to another publishers. Let's just blame ourselves for loving this game. Based on current conditions, I no more wish long life 9Dragons.

GG, the community of 9Dragons!

10. Terrorhavoc

Terrorhavoc Member

You know the Concept of this game that really kills it!when branches came people started to get more than they needed in terms of relics that we really needed in the past,so with the small wave of new comers who have joined us when this game was added to Steam,got free items from new players and help,assisance,advice and some do's and donts to advance in this game,they there is some things that dont work and some we are unsure of,i wouldnt point fingers cause that is pointless in my opinion,you all should have a ***/GameGuideAssistance someone you trust on your management who you can have in game most of the time that can report these bugs,cheats and such to you guys directly instead of the GMS being subjected to soo many tickets which then has a long wait period and some unresolved! From a players point of view,amounst us are some honest players (fairplay) who would report to that 1 then the gms could focus on other things like double checking things that may need that attention,but they are 2 things i can think of! Or maybe afew.... (1) game end very close (2)devs gived up or nothing they can do. Oh and 3 alot of people are saying this game it P2W,you are all mistakened! Its Play pay gamble luck figureout and suffer at the hands of abusers who will get ban and return with that same progress,now think about the last thing i said,(ban and return)people speaking the truth should be getting this when the use badwords abusers should be handled more seriously,what about the spambots?you all should pause on your content and fix the one you have already cause its becoming junk to compete with cheaters just to gamble,beyond that i am amazed to see one person here speak on somethings,imo thats real bad if its reached him from the annoyance prespective!

exShadow and PaulWillis like this.
  11. kovan10

kovan10 Member

i dont think its that they cannot punish cheaters etc.. It's more like, do they realy want to? Probably not.

exShadow, PaulWillis and Junky91 like this.
  12. KProphetK

KProphetK Well-Known Member

Sup Bro? Had to take a break from game the night we last saw and spoke!

Soon, there wont be many players here, if they can move over to the new 9Dragons, Like I am now!

Been playing it off and on when I can get in the servers! 9Dragons: Kung Fu Arena!!!

I pray that RF wont be the publisher of this version!!!!!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/956580/9Dragons__Kung_Fu_Arena/

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    PaulWillis likes this.
  13. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

@skcusfr Oh no! We're sorry to hear about the removal of your forum posts. Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.
    @PaulWillis We have to remove your posts due to player's complaint report, but will not ignore the issue. Please send in a support ticket regarding your issue. The forums are not the place for you to address your inquiry. For more information to the establishment of your account: https://www.playredfox.com/agreement/terms

At everyone that have shared your input. Thank you for your feedback. Please know that we want every player to have an enjoyable experience with the game. We believe we can always do better, and are working on a series of measures which should further improve the situation in the coming months.

We appreciate your continued patience while we’ve worked on implementing both short- and long-term solutions.

Alys2 and Alexsandor like this.
  14. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Noooo that was a bad mistake gm every1 has seen it already and now u removed posts every1 will know u do not care did u even bother to read post

15. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi PaulWillis. Yes, the community and staff have read every single of your post. You have been reported for spamming.

Alys2 and PaulWillis like this.
  16. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Look gm im not looking for a fight ive help u guys for years now i have never recieved a reward nothing at all other then my m+d best gift ever^_^ and what makes it worse ive been healer since day1 and u even made healers a joke now u took away ck ur allowing cheaters now its to late for me to come back to ur game unless ur gunna gear me again litrally full gear and and replace my band , ban the glitchers or at least appoint a player who trust worthy like Terror who can use screen record and change his m+d to redfox mediator ur losing a huge battle vs cheaters why arnt u taking my idea on asking for photo id to unlock ur one and only account

17. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Tbh Im starting to think gm u are hari / gm arhi looool

18. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Also even tho im 21st on ranking u do realise i quit a month ago yea

19. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Gm plz dont ignore here u replying shows u actally care about what happens to the future of ur server

20. PaulWillis

PaulWillis Member

Remember this saying DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME ^_^