Returning 9D player with some questions.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by Sickerin, May 5, 2016.

1. Sickerin

Sickerin New Member

Yo!

I played back in acclame(Asura server) with couple of chars, latest of them being shao war Yong-Lei and was member of blood-siphon aaaand then they shut the whole thing down. I came back to few other versions of 9d but none of them left me satisfied, well, 1 private server was okay but they sucked too in the end.
    So I checked out that western 9d finally has switched to Kr stat system and some other things. Then I thought I could play ck healer or something like that but on my way looking for builds I found some stuff about dmg cap being screwed up. What's up with that? My lil bro is playing already, well, he called be back but he's playing warrior and doesn't know that much about other classess so that's why YOU my dear forums people are here. Now to the questions:

1) I need some clarification about that 65k dmg cap
    2) Some basic 2nd role builds for nuker and ck healer
    3) What's the PvP balance like.
    4) Some info on what kind of gear I should aim

After these I'll have more to ask but now this will be enough.
    Big shout-out to all the people who remember being beaten with a green glowy basic staff and had a cow pat dropped on them afterwards! <3 u guys! Made my days better back in the day.

2. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

ahaha the cowpat days and teabagging

Kito420 and Sickerin like this.
  3. CreamyPanda

CreamyPanda Member

and if you go ck u just need to know that dex is ck ar and ck dodge too now ess is just for ve and wis is the ck damage

4. Kito420

Kito420 Active Member

SICKPKER lmao