Rumble fighter experience.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BlickyStiffy, Mar 17, 2023.

1. BlickyStiffy

BlickyStiffy Member

I don't understand how they keep release more and more irrelevant updates, when the game need fixes and errors removed.

The state of the game is that a new players experience is only left to battle on moon. To try to win a fight from a player exploiting hitbox frames, broken scrolls, or just get Ez'd (1 hit) by a lagging player.

They removed channels, clans, broken game economy, CA & GM don't comply.

Adventure mode.... Is dead rip.

NotBJJ likes this.
  2. Aegis

Aegis New Member

bm is dead? you are not kidding? i thought there's still some hardcore bm players around.

well its simple to understand whats going on. its p2w game where publishers do not have absolute control over this game, only nimonix does.

the game is old as ** and nimonix is not interested in revamping this game let alone fix anything. just like previous publishers, redfox just realize it's easier to keep the game going on with mediocre events and updates especially when there's still like at least 5 rich players keeping it alive and kids gambling. thats why i called this game dead because in a sense, it is really dead due to 24/7 mooning, repetitive events and op items. i play around morning to noon, it's almost dead as in less than 1-3 rooms until 4pm est. thats when kids and adults are done with schools and jobs. no matter how much people cope by denying this, they all know the game is in shitty place rn. they have yet realized that they are not helping the game by still playing. we need to kill this game and see where it goes from there. maybe nimionix will finally cooperate and hand over some more of controls to make the game better if we STOPPED playing this stupid game ffs. i miss the old days and i don't want this game to remain dead permanently but we dont have choice except stopping playing to finally get nimonix to listen.

its a damn shame cuz theres nothing similar game out there to this.

all items like scrolls, exos, gems, etc except cosmetics need to be free by simply playing and with maybe season/battle pass for cool unique and unobtainable cosmetics if season is over and these unobtainable cosmetics NEED To STAY unobtainable permanently. but even with all ideas, we need RF2 at that point. imagine the new engine and resolution, audio, songs, balancing, free items, zero of gambling stuff like boxes, frequent bug fixes, and stricter rules. implement quick play with automatic matchmaking, random maps, and give boosted xp for battle pass if people participate in quick play mode. they can still choose to make room and make all maps moon if they want but they do only get normal amount of xp instead of boosted xp. like 100% normal xp if u make ur own room vs 150% xp for quick play.

imagine 1v1 mode with some skill detection that places you in ranks like lol game, ow, etc. it shouldnt be applied for guild tho, maybe for guild, just need automated matchmaking without skill matching cuz you should have best members with good skills regardless and cant keep playing against same guild many times in row cuz that would be pointless. besides you can do that on regular room anyways to count your wins somewhere on forums. if guild d/c in middle of battle, you get penalty and win/.lose do not count. penalty should be very strict. im not so sure about this guild idea but for now im not suggesting this complicated guild idea.

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

BeeBee and NotBJJ like this.
  4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

This week I actually got a friend's friend on discord into RF and their biggest gripe was being forced to play moon bc nobody joined their rooms if it wasnt moon

5. Lephantis

Lephantis Active Member

This game doesn't get updates. They just cycle a list of pre-existing items every now and then. I doubt any legitimately new code has gone into the game in years. Probably mid-GamesCampus term if not even earlier. Outside of new skill items (which we haven't gotten in I don't even know how long now), nothing is really new here. Core elements of the game should not be broken outside of Beta-phase, maybe even Alpha-phase. People glitching through animations where they should have died (ie grab/counter glitch) is a reason the game flopped so pitifully, along side very obviously being P2W. In today's world, 3 or 4 people could have made this an indie game. That being said, I really, really don't think Nimonix cares about it.