Rumble Fighter Shaman Class /EU

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MoDGameRz, Dec 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoDGameRz

MoDGameRz New Member

Wow all these years have gone by and we didn't see even to realize that the black characters have a price on them, it's sad to see that i am black male in real life and in this game i have to pay to buy my own skin color yet the white privileged has there skin color for free or you can buy for 5000 Carats But if i want to be a black man which i am i have to pay 10$ That's just insane there should not be an rc price on black characters it is extremely wrong, Also this is message for you all you N/A players.. We need to come to an understanding that there's not much people on rumble fighter so please stop being wifi racist and kicking the EU Players out of the room because they 'lag' most of you N/A Players are playing at mc donalds. THIS MESSAGE WAS APPROVED BY IGN: Kewl and some other nigas on rf

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

You are just dumb . What is name of this class ? Its Shaman ,not a niqqa. So move your poor azz to shop and buy a fking 10$ psc or some other sht and get yourself a class that you want so bad .

doston8, HumoLoco and Draygashi like this.
  3. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Shamans shouldn't be for RC, no class should be... Especially when Shamans and Androids are SEVERELY lacking in content, it doesn't make sense to charge 1,000 RC for the Shaman class. All classes should be the same price. As for them being racist about locking them behind a paywall because of their skin color, that's just trivial. If you feel personally attacked because of this, then that's on you.

It's not just European players who are being kicked, it's everyone who isn't from the USA or Canada. South American, African, and even the one Japan player I see are all kicked from rooms. Even the few Mexican (Part of North America) players get kicked too. Sure, we have the Free-EU channel, but we have players from literally all around the world... Including players from Korea who can easily just play Gem Fighter. It sucks when we only have one server for Rumble Fighter, and it's located on the West Coast of the USA. Not only do the poor Americans and Canadians on the East Coast feel the latency, literally everyone who isn't West Coast ~ Central USA/Canada feels the lag and it gets worse the further they are away no matter how strong their internet connection is.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    NeoStrayFox and HumoLoco like this.
  4. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Thank you for your concerns and feedback.

Unfortunately, skin customization never became a thing in Rumble Fighter. This is something we will ask about in the future, as more and more users feel strongly about this issue. Shamans are modeled after Native Americans which naturally have a darker skin pigment. It seems like Shamans were designed to have premium ExoCores which is why there is a pay gate for the class itself. We will discuss if Shamans should be released for carats as well.

This thread will now be closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.