Rumble Fighter Stuck at Loading Player

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by lHectorl, Apr 5, 2016.

1. lHectorl

lHectorl New Member

I have to restart the game maybe 5 times or more, to be able to load player, why this always happens, ive had this problem after rf got passed down to GC i thought that by going to a new server that is Red Fox i thought this problem would be fixed. But still i keep having the same issues. What can i try or do to fix this problem, its really annoying having to close the game and open it to try and load. Sometimes i try leaving it, and 5, 10, 15 min passes and still stuck in loading player.

I try going to training, survival, boss mode, to see if i can load. But mostly i got to close and open teh game numerous times for it to work. So please can anyone tell me what to do about this problem. And also Red Fox please try contacting Nimonex to address this problem. I understand you guys dont have much control to do any big modifications to the game.

2. oYato

oYato Active Member

I've found that typing while loading or opening the chat affects you and can cause you to DC or get stuck in Loading Players, try to not touch anything if you haven't already, If the problem persists I'd send either a help desk ticket or do what windows tells us to do all the time and reinstall the game, and maybe JUST MAYBE it might work.

3. lHectorl

lHectorl New Member

Thank you for the reply, but just so you know, i already done all that you have told me.

4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC