"Scroll buff tweet" = RE/SE Future Content

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheFuzionBranz, Mar 24, 2019.

?

RE's being Rare or Not?

1. Non-rare

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Rare

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

This thread might get hate or rejected by many players however this is my own personal opinion.

1)IMO all this talk from RedFox/Nimonix (https://twitter.com/RumbleFighterUS/status/1089985225680211968) for scroll buffing is not to "buff them". Its for future SE/RE scrolls.

2)Older scrolls shouldnt get massive buffs/changes. RF already took a direction and it is too late. Of course minor ones can be done (easy to point out lmao) but shouldn't be the priority.

3)IMO RE scrolls shouldnt be considered Rare or Overpowered (YellowDragon doesnt apply). Its evolution. They should stay in shop. They are creatable by completing a recipe. Highly accessible. No different then when we gave 15- 2x panic or having to pay for the saver mechanic. (Not everyone has saver)

4)RE mechanic needs to be remade. Either higher HP activation, RE charge gauge or uses exocore gauge.

Facts are; Its the future, adapt. Not rares.

ProfessorZtar and Tengu like this.
  2. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

I feel like the problem stems from the crafting items being associated with specific event boss mode chests. I mean, if they just added the pieces to the old BM chests (with higher drop rates in harder-level boxes) that would be better. Instead, you have to root around and figure out if (X) Event Boss Map has what you're after, then figure out how to farm it efficiently since almost every Event BM is either insanely tedious because of their gimmick or is boring because it takes too long. On top of all that, you're constantly worried about when they'll rotate out the BM map that has the items your after and then wait for who knows how long for that specific event BM to come back and pray they don't add EVEN MORE JUNK to that chest.

Seriously, these crafting items should just replace the timed, non-specific clothing pieces that are found in literally every BM chest, especially considering just how many different crafting items there are and how many you need for crafting.

I agree with keeping them all in the shop (except any revolving around rare scrolls, such as Yellow Dragon.)

I also agree that old scrolls really just need some small changes to make them fit their themes more. Example: Murekwon needs to get a Bear Hug grab, considering how it's literally called the "Bear Fighting Style," in its description. Street could get a curb stomp kG (like the one Phiara and Soul Sabre have) to make it seem more thug/bully-ish. (Either that, or just a simple low kick with a bit of a straight-back wind-up. Ya know, kick 'em while they're down.)

As for the Rage Arts, I'd like it if I could use them when my HP bar starts flashing blue instead of having to wait until I'm 1 - 2 hits away from death to use it. > .>

3. TheFuzionBranz

I agree with most of this! All the BM stuff is right and I forgot to mention it.

For the old scroll I think they just need to be refreshed to the point that they have the same utility level as something now. EX how does shaolin have no Cz? Or an added >>z? Or launcher? Mao gong? Koroshu? They don't feel old, they literatly are old to the point that an old dog cant learn new tricks??

ProfessorZtar likes this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

my old dog + Humo = mind blown. meaning my old dog can learn new tricks.

Rephrase somewhere or whose that never learn new tricks af.

5. TheFuzionBranz

The ship is sinking and they aren't patching it.

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Damn you gonna ruin my game :<

cuz i was about to implemented da ship is sinking and they shall be patch by players af.

7. TheFuzionBranz

I cant ruin it as bad as nimonix will

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

one day you shall be ruination af ;>

9. TheFuzionBranz

not dis day atleast

HumoLoco likes this.
  10. HumoLoco