Server is full #001 [Resolved]

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Earween, Oct 16, 2016.

1. anding

anding Member

and lastly they should hire some brainy programmers who can check the how and what is happening in the red bar status in the server. ONE WEEK! gosh one week, they are paying some stupid/moron programmers, they should let them go.

2. anding

anding Member

joined an m33 war then i got dc, then receiving a red bar in the server...wow keep it up guys! oh wait are you really working to resolve this problem? one whole week? and this is the result? the never ending dc in war and red bar in the server. hmmm

3. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Just readed about it, seems like they have bots doing DDoS atks regularly... fkin bishes

4. Shaanz

Shaanz Member

dont Blame GM mayn games twelvesky 2 and heaven Sky twelve sky 2. is same issue problem. U.S is under cyber attack. GM in this game is bright cuz he fix it but it back to red bar. Mayn GM and heaven GM cant fix that red bar.

5. Feckoff

Feckoff New Member

hey i have been getting the red bar and server full error message. i restart cpu and i can logg in but as soon as i get disconected (whitch happens all the time when i enter sos map or tainted oasis) it gives me server full message or red bar full on server select screen

6. Rednax

Rednax New Member

Damn RED SERVER!!!!!

7. Jvic028

Jvic028 Member

Red Server again sir!!!!

8. Shaanz

Shaanz Member

red bars again ^.^

9. Earween

Earween Member

Each time i change of char, RED BAR !!! it makes too much time to connect. Your server sux it's an evidence

10. Shaanz

Shaanz Member

red barrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

11. Shaanz

Shaanz Member

PLEASE FIX THAT FVCKING RED BAR. TO GETTING BACK ALL MY FRIENDS TO PLAY THIS. I THUMS UP TO YOUR SERVER BECUZ ITS GOOD. AND ITS GOOD COZ DONT HAVE AN WLC HERE ITS OK. BUT PLEASE FIX THAT LITTLE ESSUE RED BAR. 1WEEK PROBLEM FROM NOW CANT SOLVE!

12. JaksPaks

JaksPaks New Member

Ya it's so bad when all time go red bar...

13. wecanpretend

wecanpretend Member

you know the issue is not based on them,all ts2 servers are having problems now

14. anding

anding Member

ph server ts2 (most of my co-players in redfox transfered there) don't have any problem. ts2 servers (like redfox) that have problems surely run by the same person. it's all about the server issue, they should subscribe to something better.

15. Mr0blivionz

but the WSP you play is not US server
    i just reached 2 hours getting red bar

16. anding

anding Member

and yeah red bar again. aren't they ashamed to those players who have invested $$ just to enjoy the game, and their servers ****! ugghh

17. Mr0blivionz

It has to be those cyber attacks U.S are suffering
    This started out of nowhere, was everything fine it didnt start right after an update was days after it...

18. anding

anding Member

mr panda sir are you familiar with hosting server. gaming server, the packages that you have to subscribe to run game? the package that they have subscribe with are not enough to accumulate a bunch of numbers of players, now this is what happens. two of my friends can access the game, while i am just watching or the other way around.

19. anding

anding Member

ahhh now i get it, does the mayn started recently? and it has the same problem like the ts2 here in redfox? hmm maybe they're both run in the same server, so this is what happens, two games running in a server..lol #justSaying

20. Jvic028

Jvic028 Member

Mayn is different server, Redfox has their own server, knowing that they are having problem about the dDoS attack.. its simple logic, DDOs is not direct attacking the server, they attack randomly but putting a firewall preventing the client to connect to the server...