Server Maintenance: April 5, 2016 [COMPLETE]

Discussion in 'Maintenance & Patch Notes' started by [GM]Gourdy, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cloud94

Cloud94 Active Member

Scammers can still accept your friend request, so this does very little to stop it...in either case this solution is redundant, the second resell password already kind of screws hackers, as even if they get your account info 99 percent of the time they wont have your resell one, unless of course you use the same one...

2. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

If he/she hasn't logged in since February 2nd, chances are that the person doesn't even know about the transfer.

3. Kagami

Kagami Active Member

I mean you accepting them. Like why the heck would you accept a friend request from a scammer/a total random?

4. Cloud94

Cloud94 Active Member

If I really need 1k rc and I go into a trade room and see someone who claims to have 1k rc and would be willing to trade me for it, the likelihood of the said individual being my friend or someone I know, is very low. Regardless, if I need a trade I'd probably add the person (or random). Now as to whether or not the said trader is a scammer, is quite literally a mystery. With that being said I don't see how waiting 10 days to trade with this potential scammer would change anything...

5. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

This is what I think about the reason behind the "friend for 10 days" feature:
    The moderators are probably assuming that, if any player is involved in any sort of hacks and chargeback schemes, they will find out and ban the person within 10 days. That way, no one is caught up in their mischief and is unfairly banned (like what happened with that credit card thief).

6. CrownedEmpress

CrownedEmpress Well-Known Member

Yikes! 7 days later and still no Help Desk response. Pft. I sent one and got no response 3 business days late so I sent another... 3 business days later..Nothing. You told me they will get to me Gourdy..However people with this same issue already got responses and their accounts back...Sigh

kidsenpai likes this.
  7. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

This.

Fraud and kidsenpai like this.
  8. 1WingAngel

1WingAngel Active Member

ooo support

9. Pahndemonium

Pahndemonium New Member

2 things... What does "someone new" mean? Im asking for a timefram basically... And doesn't this basically mess up all the event hosters o.o..... Also, can you decrease the time....

10. PhoenixSlayer98

PhoenixSlayer98 Member

so what does that say for those of us planning on hosting community events how would we go about actually sending the gifts for winners if we have to wait 10days would we make a ticket for it to be sent or ...?

11. TrollSenpai

TrollSenpai Active Member

i like it too, rip scammers

LordWiFi and HumoLoco like this.
  12. Illyasviel

Illyasviel Member

10 days seems like waaaaaay too long a time to be able to gift someone. Having to add someone on your buddy list to be able to trade them is a nice feature though.

Resha likes this.
  13. Saitana

Saitana Active Member

Eh seems just a little overkill on the gift function.

14. DarthOdium

DarthOdium New Member

welcome to redfox guys! LOL what the heck are they doing? trade system better be coming after doing this.

15. DeadLocked

DeadLocked New Member

ya one or two days until you could gift is WAY more reasonable then 10 DAYS

16. Mrdoom1222

Mrdoom1222 New Member

The Gifting. Lets hear the thoughts of Wugulunn.
    Cons: Scamming increased by 10,000%, 10 days to gift someone that you feel sorry for is outrageous. They might as well cut a few lawns and buy rc themselves. Events will be super hard to do (Unless you do a event tryouts and add the ppl you will do the event within the next 10days. Which tbh is still hard cause I wouldn't be able to save my rc for 10days). Did I mention scamming Increased by 1,000,000%? (-Takes carat- Okay message me in 10days bro. -10days later- Q^Q MAH CARATS!!!)
    Pros: No pros at all because it can be done more efficiently and 10x better.
    How about you guys make that trade system now. Its not even that hard.I'll do it if I have to (-Cough- For a price) You can choose what your gonna trade each other in a window like scrolls, Exos, Cloths, Etc then just trade it all over by pressing one button. Decreases scams by the power of pi x Inf%. And you have to be logged on at the same time to do the trade. Lets end this 10days of gifting fast with new players you add. And lets all support a trade system!! Ogp didn't do it. GC did'nt do it. Be the game changer of RF and make it possible Redfox. I believe in you!!
    From yours truly, Wugulunn( ;+; Almighty Shen ;+;)

solsice, ashton500 and Resha like this.
  17. Mamika

Mamika Active Member

My friendslist will be clean =3= <3

18. Flamekiller

Flamekiller Glacial Master & Clean Up Crew

People can still do events you guys are just not thinking hard enough. I think it should be reduced to 1-3 days depending on the level or no restrictions for people that gifted a bunch of times.

19. Autronix

Autronix Clean Up Crew

After all of this is said and done. Does that mean that all of those unused IGNs will be up for grabs for anyone to take after the game comes back up? I'm just curious to know or would they let us know that the name is available or not.

20. Conscience

Conscience New Member

Yes that's exactly it, best part once the servers go back up. Unused guild names and IGN's all up for grabs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.