solo players are dying out

Discussion in 'Game Modes' started by Drfool, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Drfool

Drfool New Member

solo players can´t farm xp an carat all this nice carat scrolls are use less if u musst nhaa to get them fast solo adventure gives less carat and xp only hell and hard modes + box farming would be and effective way but almost noone plays adventure why is there no possibility to do all adventures in every difficulty as signle player and farm boxes while that so many players would spend chash to improve theyr stats to do solo runs so many people left the game because it´s so ineffectiv to wait for players doing a hard or hell adventure mode with you allmost noone plays that and the players who would like to can´t start them alone please change that that would be the first step to get more players back to the game also there shall be a new kind of money in the game with you earn in every match you play wich is used to trade for rc in plaza you shall need a whole bunch to get enough for a scroll or and set this would make non chash players more happy in the game and holds them maybe long enough in the game that they spend money some day befor they just quit like many players did for the reason that when they chash and noone is online they can´t do anything with it like the game is at the moment theres no reason to waste money for high stats or exocores wich are more usefull in adventure the mosdt time in battle and rumble they are also not mutch used a full adventure mode where u can play everything without others would give players a reason to buy more and having more fun with that so please make a update with this content

2. UnleashD

UnleashD Clean Up Crew

I wouldnt say theyre dying out. Rf is in a state were we should be gaining more communication and uniting the community more. Its player base isnt high enough for multiple solo players. Imo.

tamirtov likes this.
  3. PrinceShaw

PrinceShaw New Member

I agree with the solo bm thing, but nimonix don't give af, and I don't even know if redfox sends suggestions like this to nimonix anyways. If they do, they definitely don't tell us about it. But yeah, soloing boss modes on hard or hell would give people more sht to do in this game

Shini9ami likes this.
  4. ChibiAsu

ChibiAsu New Member

Soloing will allow players to be more active than having to wait for someone to leech in your game. There is no benefit to soloing as a high end player, because they are all too easy. Really wish to be able to solo hard and hell without having someone bother you.

5. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I'm the #1 afker. Add me if you need a pro leech. IGN: Revolver.

BJJFromGJJ and AncientOnes like this.
  6. BabyHitler

BabyHitler Active Member

Add me if you want to be my sugar daddy.
    IGN: manslaughter
    IGN: NotATroll

BJJFromGJJ likes this.