SOLUTION TO CK BUILDS!.

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by janodiaz92, Oct 20, 2017.

1. janodiaz92

janodiaz92 New Member

So i've been looking around and trying things and this is what i've got as a result, i think it could be an usefull answer to many people who're wondering around....

CK Hybrid 120% it's the only class viable...
    I started this week and beggin to try them all CK Healer, Nuker, and CK hybrid....
    And my insight was,
    Nuker = **** way too long casts, imposible to lvl up fast, glass cannon, squishy dmg, full of bugs...
    CK Healer= **** Only 3 Nukes and all lack dmg at high lvls, ULTRA Glass Cannon, Squishy Dmg even with High Wis...
    CK Hybrid= At first you look at them and think: Wis Penalty, CK Hybrid is RUINED.... But that's cause you're thinking of playing a Pure Nuker, and that's a mistake...
    They've got Good DMG cause their Nukes are Better to compensate his lack of Wis (also you got Ornaments/ Equip/ Relics you can rely on to Boost + Buffs..), till we get to the Limit of Wis Weapon Requirement.
    Then the trick, is to play them as TANK Nukers (something like a Panzer), so you're gonna stack up Con + Ess, 1 point each every 2 lvls...
    And the last thing, would be Dex, you'll wanna go for it double quantity than Wis, Why? the answer is that first of all it gives you all the CK Attack Rating + you need it for the weapon, but the true reason is to get capped Dodge so you can get even more Tanky (Also, i believe there's a hidden increase in Crit Rate but that's only a theory of mine with no proof at all)...

So this was my solution to the Reduction in DMG output we've got from the Swap to the New Stats, i went for something that can sustain more so in the end we get the same result in DMG dealt overtime + Farming.

It's completely PvE, but i dont see why it would not work also in PVP...
    Easy to lvl up till RL12 with Physical Melee and then swap, so you also go lvling up Buffs in the mean time...
    Best Clan (Offensive)= BoT (Rage Mastery gives 120% more DMG and reduced your Def + CK Def for 240% + Def Buff), I think this is the best cause you're already a TANK + you can re-use it faster and last almost the same as SF...
    2nd Best Clan (Offensive)= SF (Mastery gives Full Crit Rate + 100% Increase Move Speed, + 100 bonus CK Rating + Dodge Buff) Also a good choice, but i heard that the Nukes are Annoying + it focus in CK Rating and Crit + MoveSpeed (useless for you cause you attack from afar + Cast time from Nukes waste a lot of Crit's+ you already got lot of CK Rating to spare)...
    3rd Best Clan (Situational)= LoB with Shield Mastery, i've gotta say it's the best suited for an even more Tanky Build... But you're already Tank as ****. Or HD with the Absorb skill for Best for PVP...

Feel Free to Add Data INPUT's, and Other Classes Builds