[SOLVED] 2nd Role Clothing Acquisition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Qborg, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Qborg

Qborg New Member

I recently turned one of the 2nd role clothing upgrades rewarded for completing an RtD mission in to clan donations without realizing it was needed. After grinding, filling my bags, I normally turn over all weapons, books, tomes, and clothing for clan donations to accumulate enough points to buy skills. Unfortunate for me, I donated my Shaolin Beating Monks Flower Forest Hat.

Is there a way to restore this item, or purchase it from somewhere? Or will I have to start over with a new character? Not that making level 1 to 100 in 2 days was excruciating, but if I can obtain that hat, that would be better than starting over.

Any suggestions?

Perhaps I can just create a new character to the mission that rewarded it, and trade it to my other character? That’s still a lot of work!

2. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

For clan donations better use Collectibles [statue etc]. Ofs this one, which are not needed to Tibet Clinic 2 Village Loyalty.

For the Hat, only GM can restore it but I doubt he/she will. But it really doesn`t matter because You should get FC2 set asap.

3. Qborg

Qborg New Member

I ended up creating a new character and running RTD to the mission that rewarded this hat and passing the hat on to my other character.