State of the game 24/10/2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gaz3k, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

Hi,

This is another pointless forum post that's going to be ignored like previous post's. i am posting it in the last of my small hope that we can move forward with the game and start to grow the community but RedFox need's listen to the community before the last of us move away from the game.

The last of us will not stick around if changes are not made and steam is not enough to save 12sky if they don't.

Arena G1-G4
    Game is on its knee's GM's Refuse to give us real event's to attract new players, arena is not fun, its at the point were Fujin,s Jins and Guans not showing up
    upload_2016-10-24_14-37-10.png

HSB/Other Time Zone Needs To Be Eu

HSB we have combined number of 10 players show up across all faction because of stupid times.

61% of the community already voted for a better time
    http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/new-time-for-hsb-b4g-labby-fols-vote.25620/

Enchanting

Reduce The Price of PC's or get rid of them all together or improve enchanting rate 120% is to hard and to expensive to even try for.

upload_2016-10-24_14-40-19.png

Drop's/Drop Rate

All drops are not in the game and drop rates are still to low maybe add a few mall items into the drops so we feel like we have a reason to farm and leet drops should drop more pve knowing we don't have much PVP action

upload_2016-10-24_14-49-11.png

When are RedFox going to listen to whats left of the community

We are hear to support 12sky but if you want this game to be a success you have to listen to the players before it's to late

And my last question to RedFox is have you guys give up on 12sky ? because that's how it feel's right now to a lot of players, we scared to buy RP because we not sure what the future holds for the game when you guys don't seem to share the same passion we have for it.

Gaz3k

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2016