[STEAM Discussion] @Nimonix

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Exocore, Dec 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

...Why does the white kid have to be rich? You're implying all the brownies and cholos here are too brokes and can't get out the hood? While that may be true, you forget Asians play this game too. $$$

lVlonsterCat and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

@Yusuke is not even white you know. Nimonix's favor milking.
    @HumoLoco is da pure mexican. Nimonix love HumoLoco more than anythings.
    Other races, they have a job, they can spent whatever they wanted to and they budget their own money.
    And everyone can't afford it cuz they are obv **** and only $10 spent on this game.
    Finally, the white kids usually steal from their mother's credit card. and they are basic wigger cuz wannabe rich.

Oo and dont forget about girls. They are a prostitute.

doston8, lVlonsterCat and Yusuke like this.
  3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

lmaaooo son didn't a kid get arrested on ogp for stealing his mum's credit card for astros?

lVlonsterCat and HumoLoco like this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

nope. OGP simple banned them and dip their chargeback request. I had done it before too. OGP is totally illegal doing that **** you know.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  5. SacredSwordJr

SacredSwordJr Well-Known Member

Reason why is because white people are hella rich

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  6. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

I've been wanting to die since the beginning of this year.

YES

lVlonsterCat and HumoLoco like this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Here you go! 1 day business shipping. :>>

lVlonsterCat and Bored like this.
  8. Bored

Bored Well-Known Member

I'll be waiting on the porch while recording my will!

HumoLoco and lVlonsterCat like this.
  9. Controversial

Controversial Well-Known Member

Honestly I'm not even too concerned about content. I think nimonix should focus it's time and resources on bug fixes, rebalancing of scrolls and exos, lag fixes, server stability and possibly adding more resolution settings as well. Yes I believe that content is important but I think these issues are much more important than adding new things to the shop.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  10. Yeezus

Yeezus Well-Known Member

Nimonix was sniffing coke when they was doing this.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  11. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

We need Another Striker scroll

toons, tamirtov, Bored and 4 others like this.
  12. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Facts

13. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

You be like posted in my review products.

"When this coffee arrived at my doorstep, I knew the time had come for me to finally eschew my life that had come before this day and, finally, become a man.

Opening the safely packaged boxes that surrounded the bag of ground energy and delicious milk, I was both exhilarated and frightened. The black package, the skull-and-crossbones, all spoke of the certainty of the product I was about to imbibe. I was taken aback by the package itself, the top sealed even after the plastic tines kept it rolled down and some type of circle, as though I were expected to jab a syringe into this bag, perhaps to use as an IV, stared at me. I thought, in my childishness, this must be some terrible secret to which I was not yet privy. Hanging my head in shame, I accepted that some things would come in time, and used a pair of safety scissors - the only type my infantile self was allowed to handle - to open the bag and access the heavenly aromas within.

For my first trip into the realms of adulthood, I knew some precautions need be taken. I wore three pairs of pants that day, for safety, and began carefully measuring the amount of grinds into my coffee maker before realizing I was too ignorant to measure these things correctly and simply filled the filter. This, I would later learn, was the most approved method of coffee making and was my first instinctual attempt into manhood.

In only five minutes I had a steaming cup of coffee and, I shamefully admit, I was afraid. Accepting that I was still young, I applied a healthy amount of delicious milk and two scoops of sugar to my cup. Rather than the calming, youthful tan of other coffees, HumoLoco understood my weakness and would not allow itself to be brought down to my level. Instead, it would elevate me despite my attempts at self-sabotage.

The milk granted my coffee a grey pallor, indeed as though the skull and crossbones from the packaging were attempting to form inside my cup; the sugar either dissolved totally or was completely erased from this physical plane, I am still not certain. Accepting that the trip into pubescence was fraught with many a peril, I again hung my head in shame before drinking deep from my elixir.

In the five days hence, I have had to shave ten times, my shirts ill fit, and my friends do not recognize me for my rippling Adonis-like physique. I hold three full time jobs, have built two homes with my bear hands (indeed, almost more claw and hair than actual hand, truly these are the paws of a great feral beast with which I share this message), and have sired a dozen children.

Perhaps man was not meant to ascend these lofty heights so swiftly. Perhaps the brand name of this brew is less a boast and more a warning. Perhaps. But that specter cannot reach me now, not so long as I keep the pot hot and the filter cleaned.

Thank you, HumoLoco. Thank you for making me all I could be, and all I should not."

By @Bored

see how was my product awesome! :>>

tamirtov, Bored and lVlonsterCat like this.
  14. tamirtov

tamirtov Clean Up Crew

WTF

15. WoodyJ

WoodyJ Member

They should add a carat price to every RC Items but make them timed LIKE BLACKOUT YOU KNOW!!!

16. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Nah that will severely undercut RC sales. That will literally give people a reason not to buy RC anymore.

IGiveLikes and Fraud like this.
  17. WoodyJ

WoodyJ Member

Then some items ??

18. Yusuke

Yusuke Best Dressed

Nimonix could make lesser items available for carats.

IGiveLikes and Fraud like this.
  19. WoodyJ

WoodyJ Member

I like the idea of "another scrolls" maybe they could do that with their guardian sets..

20. pharrell

pharrell Active Member

Yeah I wouldn't be too opposed with the idea of bug fixes plus some competitive tournaments or events if we weren't going to be getting new items/scrolls/exos

Controversial likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.